Chapter 4

As the fire blast came closer, Dyl's hand felt heavier. "What? A shield?" he thought to himself. The blast dispersed once it hit the beautiful red and silver shield that Dyl now held in his left hand. "A shield!? That's all!?" Aiden asked while laughing. "If you think that's going to stop me from cooking your ass then you're dumber than you look Dill-weed!" Aiden yelled as he hurled a bigger and brighter fire ball towards Dyl. A blast of water came from behind Dyl and hit the fire ball causing steam to form. Lynn, a trainee in the Sho Force, stood behind Dyl with a confident look on her face. The Sho Force is a group of Sho users who fight villains and criminals. Their goal is to bring peace and harmony. "Did you see that, Captain Rose?" Lynn said with excitement. Rose is a captain of one of the 5 squads of the Sho Force. "You did well. Now defeat and restrain the enemy!" Rose said. "Sure, thing Captain! "Lynn said. "If you think some girl who doesn't even look that older than me is going to stop me then you're wrong!" Aiden yelled as he dashed towards Lynn with a fist full of fire. Lynn swiftly dodged and knocked Aiden down with a single kick. She put Sho cuffs on him which disables his Sho, and she took him to their Force Truck. Avani, second in command of Rose's squad, emerged from the fire with Sydney's body in her arms. "Lynn get the fire!" Rose said. "Got it!" Lynn said as she easily stopped the fire with her Sho. Dyl walked over and thanked Avani. "Will she be, okay?" Dyl asked. "Her Sho is barely keeping her alive, it seems that her body can repair itself. I'm sure she'll be fine; we will take her to the hospital so she can get proper care." Avani said. Dyl started crying. "Thanks so much." he said while sobbing.