Chapter 47

Aviva went by Dyl's house at 6am. She went up to knock on the door but the door flew open. "I'm ready." Dyl said with a smile. They went in the Force Truck and Fuji was in the front seat sleeping. "Where's Jay?" Dyl asked. "He decided to drive there himself." Aviva said. They went directly to the huge academy. Dyl pinched Fuji to wake him up. "Big booty Judy?" Fuji asked while rubbing his eyes. "No. It's slim thick Dyl. We're here bro." Dyl said. They all got out of the truck and went inside the huge doors. Once again everyone was heading to the gym. Dyl and Fuji went to the dressing room to put their uniforms on. Jay was in one of the stalls. "So you two are finally here? I wonder if we will end up in the same group." Jay said. "I hope so. I'd hate to be stuck in a group without you guys." Dyl said. "I'm fine as long as I'm not with Aiden or Marcus. Hopefully I'm in a group with some thick chicks!" Fuji said excitedly. "Come on! It's about to start." Aviva said. They finished getting dressed and went into the gym. "There's not a lot of people here." Dyl whispered. "I guess a lot of people chickened out." Fuji whispered back. They sat down in the bleachers and waited for Shizz to appear. Once he was on stage Aviva walked down. The other captains also walked onto the stage and stood behind Shizz. "As expected some students have chosen to back down from this experience and that is completely fine. Today you will all be split into your groups. A list of names have been given to each captain. They will be at different spots in the gym so you will walk around and find your group. Afterwards you will go wherever your captain takes you for training. You will be training under that captain and with your classmates for a while so get to know them well. I hope you all gain enough battle knowledge and experience to guide you through not only this war, but through life." Shizz said. He walked off the stage and the five captains split up. Everyone rushed from the bleachers to see which group they belonged in.

Dyl, Jay, and Fuji all dashed towards Aviva. Lynn and Yuri were standing by her side smiling. She shook her head as the boys got closer. "Sorry boys. None of you are on my list." Aviva said with a smile. "Awww that sucks!" Fuji said with a frown. He went towards Lulu. She's the captain of Squad 4. Dyl and Jay went towards Chris. "What's up guys!" West said. "It's been awhile." Amon said. "It would be cool to have you in my group but neither one of you are on my list." Chris said. "That's okay!" Jay said. "It was nice seeing you guys again!" Dyl said as they waved goodbye. Fuji walked towards them, frowning. "I wasn't in Lulu's group! I guess I'll ask Chris." Fuji said. "We should see if we are on her list." Jay said. Dyl and Jay walked over to Lulu's group. "Hey my name is Dyl and this is Jay." Dyl said. "I've heard about you two! Jay you're on my list, but Dyl you aren't." Lulu said. "Dang bro. I'll catch you later then." Jay said as he gave Dyl a fist bump. Dyl spotted Fuji talking with Zane. Zane is the captain of Squad 2 and he seemed to be welcoming Fuji to the group. "Fuji! You're on my list! I'll definitely show you how useful your sho can be!" Zane said with a smile. He gave Fuji a huge hug. "Y- You're squishing me!" Fuji said. The rest of their group laughed. Dyl saw what happened from across the gym and he couldn't help but smile. He walked over towards their group. "Hey my name is Dyl and I was wondering if I was on your list." Dyl said. "No sir you are not. Sorry." Zane said. "Wait .. that leaves only one captain." Dyl thought to himself. He looked over at Nate. He was standing by the bleachers. Dyl started to walk towards him and then he stopped. He saw someone sitting on the bleachers by Nate. It was Aiden. He continued to walk over there but slowly. "Hey I'm Dyl. You're the last captain I've spoken with so I guess I should be on your list." Dyl said nervously. "Yeah you are. My name is Nate and I'm the captain of Squad 5. You are the last one on my checklist so we can head over to the training spot now." Nate said firmly. Aiden and the rest of the group stood up. Dyl turned around but the rest of the groups had already started walking out of the gym. He turned back around and followed his captain and new classmates outside.