Chapter 34

"Ki- .. Killed?" Jaz asked. "Big Bomb Tom. One of my favorite subordinates. He blew your sisters to dust. I heard nothing was left but a huge pool of blood and some bits and pieces of their bodies." Jeremiah said with a grin. "You're lying. My sisters would never lose to people like you!" Jaz yelled as she charged at him. He kicked towards her and she dodged it but his hand swept towards her from the opposite direction. She blocked it but the force from his hand sent her flying. She flew into fountains, flowers, and bushes. "Tom also died .. I don't know how but from what some people say .. he blew himself up. Word gets around fast here since it's such a small country, but I heard that none of them remained." Jeremiah said. Jaz got up. "I ... won't believe it. Not unless I see it for myself." she said as she got up. She began punching the ground out of anger. "I AM THE QUEEN OF KIRI! I AM JAZMINE! I LET MY SISTERS RUN INTO DANGER!" She yelled. "How embarrassing. You women are so weak." Jeremiah said while laughing. "I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM! IF THEY ... IF THEY HAVE FALLEN THEN I WILL BE THE ONE TO AVENGE THEM! I WILL FIGHT FOR ALL WOMEN. THESE GARDENS .. THEY WERE MADE BY A WOMAN'S HAND. I WILL ALSO USE THESE STRONG HANDS OF A WOMAN TO TAKE YOU DOWN!" Jaz yelled. She began charging towards him again. "Those are big words from such a little lady." Jeremiah said with a grin. He swatted his hand towards Jaz. She didn't move. "ROCK BLADE!" Jaz yelled. Her hands hardened and pointed. She stabbed into his hand on impact. "OWW! OW! OW!" Jeremiah yelled. She began climbing up his arm by stabbing into it with her hands. Jeremiah yelled in pain. Jaz worked her way all the way up his shoulder. Jeremiah tried to swat her off with his other hand but she threw herself high into the air. "You talk bad about women .. yet you scream like a girl." Jaz said "ROCK DRILL!"Jaz yelled. She put both of her arms together and they formed one long jagged point. Jeremiah looked up. She started spinning downwards with her arms out. The giant tried to move but he was so slow due to his size. Jaz kept spinning towards him faster and went straight through his head. Blood gushed from the hole that was pierced in his head. His body shrank as he fell onto the ground. "999 men died right here in this spot. It was only right if you were number 1000." Jaz said as she walked away.

Shizz helped Mirai cleanup the mess in the area. "Whoever did this will pay." Shizz said firmly. "The Queen is going to be devastated.." Mirai said. After they were done cleaning Shizz decided it was best to start gathering supplies. "You can go into the city to gather supplies. I'll search for a ship." Mirai said. She went to the docks and bought a bigger than average ship. She went back to the spot where Thorn and Mia fought. She saw a manhole and managed to get down into the sewers below. She met someone down there that had a hood on. Mirai led them to the ship and hid them in a barrel below the ship's main deck. The person took their hood off. "Thanks so much Mirai." Mia said softly.

Jaz went back into the castle. She went back to the room where they met Jeremiah. Cam was taking a nap but Jeremiah's wife and son were still in the room. "You.. killed him didn't you?" Jeremiah's wife asked. The kid began crying. "Kill ... kill them too ... kill them all .." Jaz heard a voice within her head. "Who's voice is in my head? It's not my own but it sounds familiar" Jaz thought to herself. She looked at Jeremiah's wife and saw the pain in her eyes. She shook off the weird feeling she had. "He is dead. I left his body so you may bury him if you wish to." Jaz said. She walked over and slapped Cam. "Come on. We're out." Jaz said firmly. Yes my Queen." Cam said. They took a car and started heading back towards the dock. Shizz was packing supplies into a ship whenever Jaz and Cam were pulling up. "My Queen.." Shizz started to say something. Jaz fell to her knees and began sobbing. "I KNOW!" Jaz yelled as tears fell down her eyes uncontrollably. The Tri-Force comforted her and helped her on the ship. It was a quiet ride back to Kiri. Once they got home Queen Jazmine went to the graves of her parents ''Mom.. Dad.. I'm so sorry. I couldn't ... I couldn't protect them. I was foolish. I ... I am no Queen." Jazmine said while sobbing. "You are the strongest person I know. This is a lesson learned. I am so sorry that this happened but this country still needs you." Shizz said. "You're right." Jaz said as she wiped her eyes. They put up two huge headstones with her sister's names on them. One said Princess Thorn. The other said Princess Mia.