Chapter 22

The bullet moved in slow motion towards Rose's face. She was easily able to move away. "Aww so you still have feelings for your mother." Cam said. He turned around and Dionte was behind him. "There's no need to kill her. It would just draw more attention to us. We could kill them all if we wanted to, but we would surely be stopped, and everything would be ruined. I suggest we leave and speed up our plan." Dionte said. "I can't tell if you're being strategic or just trying to save this woman's life." Cam said coldly. Rose began crying harder. "You ... You too Dionte?... My son..." Rose said through tears. "I don't care if I die here. At least I tried. I can't let you two go through with these plans!" Rose yelled as she started to bring vines from underground. Dionte raised his hand and she started moving extremely slow. "Let's go dad. We are going to have to move on foot from now on." Dionte said. Cam didn't say anything. He followed his son down the street into the darkness. Rose was able to move at normal speed again and had to stop her vines from thrashing the house. She got on her knees and cried loudly. She looked up at the stars. "WHY! TELL ME WHY! Why did it have to be my family ...?" she asked while tears fell down her face. Dyl had seen everything from his window. Sydney, Dyl, and Chelsea went outside to comfort Rose. "We have to stop them..." Rose said. She grabbed her phone and contacted Squad 3. "Meet me at Shoyo Prison and hurry." Rose said as she got in her car. "Please be safe Rose." Sydney said softly as Rose pulled off. "I should've gone with her." Dyl said aloud. "You're not ready yet. The Sho Force are professionals. I'm sure they can handle this." Sydney said as she hugged her son. They all went back inside. Dyl sent Jay a text. "Come scoop. It's an emergency. We need to go to Shoyo Prison." Dyl said. Cam and Dionte went to the abandoned mansion. Scott and Limone were there waiting. "Take us to the prison Scott. The prison break will happen tonight." Dionte said. "Understood." Scott said. He opened up a portal and they all walked through. They came out on the other side at Shoyo Prison. "Change of plans. We are taking our men with us, but we will release ALL of the prisoners." Cam said. "I'm sure the Sho Force will be here soon. The other prisoners will be a distraction for our escape." Dionte said. "We are already here." Chris said with a smile. Chris wasn't 100% sure that Rose would tell Ali, so he did immediately after the conversation. He took Squad 1 to the prison to buy time until Ali could arrive. Cam immediately started shooting shots from two pistols. "GET BACK!" Chris yelled. All of the bullets stuck to Chris' body. "I'm a bad matchup for you Gun Slinger Cam." Chris said with a smile. He sent all the bullets back towards Cam, but they all slowed down. Dionte stepped up and simply knocked all the bullets down. Chris' sho works like a magnet. He can attract metal and repel it as he pleases. "You live up to your nickname Metal Man Chris." Cam said as he laughed. Cam's sho allows him to create any weapon at will. He prefers guns but at this moment a bomb appeared in his hand. He threw it towards Chris. BOOM! Cam, Dionte and Limone followed Scott into another portal before the explosion. They ended up in the prison's control room. They pressed a button that set all of the prisoners free. West used his super speed sho to grab Chris and Amon before the bomb exploded. Squad 1 was now outside looking at the smoke coming from the prison. A few moments later... prisoners came rushing out.