Chapter 26

"They couldn't have gone far! That kid is surpassing his limits with these portals." Chris said as they all ran back outside. "I know where they are." Rose said while tearing up. They got into their vehicles and made their way towards Rose's house. Cam, Gilbert, Limone, and Scott came out of the portal and were at Rose's house. Scott had passed out from making so many portals. "Lets get him to the car!" Cam shouted. They looked over at the car and a guy was leaning on it. "It's been awhile Gun Slinger." Shizz said with a smile. "This.. this is the guy that killed my father!! He's the reason why I hate the higher ups and the Sho Force! ACID WAVE!" Limone yelled. He sent a huge amount of acid towards Shizz and nothing was left where it hit. Everything had melted in that direction including the car. ARE YOU STUPID!? Cam shouted. Shizz appeared behind Limone through a portal. "That attack was an attempt to kill? Let me show you how it's done." Shizz said as he grabbed Limone's head with both hands. Acid came out from Shizz's hands and melted Limone's head away. The Fox Bandit Shizz's sho allows him to use the sho of anybody around him. He has to be directly looking at them in order to use their sho. "I see you're as ruthless as always Shizz. I always liked that part about you." Cam said with a smile. Gilbert was holding Scott tightly. "Limone .." Gilbert said softly as tears fell down his face. "Step back and take your friend with you. Things are about to get messy." Cam said to Gilbert as two SMGs appeared in his hands. Shizz dashed towards Cam but shots were immediately fired from the SMGs. Shizz looked at Scott and a portal opened. He quickly went through and Cam looked around. Shizz was up in the sky falling down towards Cam. Two pistols appeared in Shizz's hands and he fired down towards Cam. Gilbert put his hand up and slowed down Shizz's bullets. Gilbert's sho allows him to slow down the speed of any moving thing. At that moment Cam shot up towards Shizz. The Fox Bandit looked at Gilbert and put his arm up. Cam's bullets slowed down. Shizz did a spin dodging the bullets as he was falling down and landed a clean punch to Cam's face. "Not bad." Cam said as blood dripped from his mouth. "Oh it's about to get better." Shizz said with a smile. At that moment Rose and the others pulled up.

Shizz, Rose, Chris, Aviva, and Dyl now surrounded Cam. "You are to be arrested in the name of the Sho Force!" Rose shouted. Cam smiled. "He wants to betray my Queen. After she trusted him.. I'm sure he's the one that started that attack years ago! He deserves a lot more than just prison." Shizz said firmly. "MINIGUN!" Cam yelled. A huge minigun appeared in Cam's hands. "He is right .. I have no intention of being locked up for the rest of my life." Cam said with a smile. He unleashed a barrage of bullets. He laughed as he slung the huge gun around aimlessly. Gilbert slowed the bullets down that we're coming towards him. Rose blocked the bullets with a clump of vines. Aviva created a mud wall to protect herself. Chris made the bullets that were flying towards him stick to himself for protection. Dyl used his shield for cover. Shizz walked through a portal and appeared behind Cam. Cam turned around immediately and kept shooting but Shizz quickly ducked. He swept Cam off his feet with a swift kick and knocked the gun away from him. A handgun then appeared in Shizz's hand and he pointed it at Cam's head. "I should end you right now!" Shizz yelled angrily. "PLEASE STOP!" Rose screamed as tears fell down her face. She ran over and knelt down beside Cam. "Please Cameron.. no more. Please ... stop." Rose said as she sobbed on his chest. Cam smiled. BANG! BANG! BANG! Cam shot Rose three times in the chest. She fell over beside him in a pool of blood. "That .. was for him. I got rid of his only weak spot." Cam said with a smile. Shizz shot Cam in the head. Dyl had tears falling down his face because he could not believe what he just saw. His mother was watching everything from a window of the house. She ran out to use her sho to heal Rose. "NO! NO! ROSE STAY WITH ME! Sydney shouted as she tried to heal the wounds. "No ... this is it for me. I have no regrets." Rose said as she choked on blood. "I'M TRYING MY BEST ROSE PLEASE STAY ALIVE!" Sydney screamed while sobbing. "Tell Gilbert ... that I love him more than life itself... he's my little rosebud." Rose said as her eyes slowly closed. Everybody turned in Gilbert's direction.. but he was gone along with Scott.