Chapter 23

Sho usually isn't unlocked until a person is 16 years old. However, in extreme cases it can be unlocked earlier. Aiden for instance unlocked his at the age of 15 because of extreme rage. Marcus' dad works at the prison. Marcus kept this a secret from everybody especially Aiden because he didn't want to get teased. He wasn't a good guy like his dad. He felt that he didn't deserve to tell anybody who his father was since he couldn't live up to the expectations. His dad seen his son getting put into a cell and took action. Tendo was in charge of bringing Marcus his food and checking on him. Nobody knew they were related. "I'm going to get you out of here son. You're not done yet. I know you're not a bad person. You just got caught up with the wrong people. You will have another chance." He told his son with a smile. Cam ordered for Dee to be removed from Marcus' cell. Tendo knew immediately that something was wrong. He removed Marcus' sho cuffs and replaced them with ordinary cuffs during the transfer. Cam came back and shot Marcus in the head with a silenced pistol. Right there in front of Tendo. He quickly grabbed his son's body hiding his tears and ran to the infirmary. He swapped the cuffs in hope that Marcus' sho would activate in the extreme situation. It was a small chance, but Tendo knew it was possible. His son leaked all the way to the infirmary, but it wasn't blood coming from his wound. The bullet passed cleanly through his head, but he wasn't harmed at all. Marcus' sho allows his body to become slime. His sho was unlocked. Knowing the people in the infirmary, Tendo got them to agree to be quiet about his situation. They faked his death and Marcus has been safe, hiding in the prison. Right now, all of the prisoners have been released from their cells. "What's all this noise?" Marcus said as he woke up from his nap.

All of the prisoners started running out of the prison. Their sho cuffs were unlocked and they were free. The remaining 11 members from Cam's meeting are in cells that are close to each other. "Let's go find Cam." Aiden said angrily. He would attack him as soon as he got the chance. Scott showed up through a portal and told them all to get in. They all went in except for Aiden. He knew that he wouldn't be able to fight them all by himself. A fire had started in the prison from the bomb Cam had thrown earlier. Some of the prisoners were trapped within its flames. It blocked the path for many. Aiden walked right through it. Squad 3 pulled up to the prison. "Lynn! Quickly put out the fire!" Rose ordered. "Roger that!" Lynn said. She went on top of the roof using the Sho Truck and shot a constant flow of water into the flames. "What's going on?" Rose asked Chris. "Cam released all of the prisoners. They have someone who can create portals with his sho. He was young so he can't use it often and shouldn't be able to go far." Chris said. "Alright we will stay here and get these prisoners under control. You and Squad 1 can search for their party." Rose said. "Good idea! Let's go Amon and West!" Chris said. They decided to leave on foot and search the area.

Jay and Dyl finally pulled up to the prison. "Oh no we are too late!" Dyl said. "What are you doing here!?" Rose asked. "We came to help. We have a good idea where their hideout is at." Jay said calmly. Most of the prisoners were captured by Aviva's mud. Only a few got away. "We have to deal with the prisoners here until we can transfer them somewhere. Catch up to Squad 1 and take them to where their hideout is!" Rose ordered. "We got it!" Dyl said. They started riding down the street. The inside of the car was getting hot. "It's been a while Dill-Weed." Aiden said. Aiden and Marcus were sitting in the back seat with evil grins on their faces.