⁕ you are my student ⁕

FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS - I DID IT FOR MY BEST FRIEND

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Makayla Cochran, Slytherin Student

It was nine in the morning when I entered Professor Snape's classroom. The class didn't start for another 30 thirty minutes, but that wasn't why I was here. I was sure that almost everyone in Ravenclaw tower knew about us, but I didn't care, and they weren't the type to spread rumors.  

I closed the door behind me and set my books down on my usual seat. I was silent enough that he didn't hear me until I cleared my throat. His raven colored hair framed his slim, pale face. Some would say he looked scary or intimidating, but I thought he was the most beautiful man alive. The way he held himself with such intensity, made me want to run my hands up and down his body. 

"What can I do for you, Miss. Cochran?" He asked. 

"Oh don't play with me, professor. You know why I come early every morning." I took off my outer robe and then sat on his desk. 

"You are my student, this is entirely unprofessional." 

"Who said anybody has to know?" I asked innocently.  He looked away. I grabbed his hand and placed it on the skin above my heart. 

He was still as a statue and I could feel my blood pumping. 

"Severus." I whispered. That drove him over the edge, he grabbed my face and came ever so close. 

"I don't think we are on a first-name basis just....yet." 

"Yes, professor," I said, looking at his lips as they moved. I wanted them on my skin. On my lips. 

"Good. Now if you're going to be here early every day, then I expect you to get some work done." He said in a deep voice. 

"And what do you want me to do, Professor?" I asked innocently, my leg moving just a tad bit farther away from my other one as I spoke. He noticed the movement and his knuckles turned white as he grasped a piece of chalk. 

"I need you to reorganize the supply cabinet. Start at the bottom and work your way up." His voice barely a whisper. 

I went to the cabinet which was left of his desk and went down to my knees. I would make this hell for him. I bent over just enough so that my skirt would cover my extremities, and leave it to his imagination. I knew he noticed when the sound of chalk had stopped completely. I sat upward and turned around. Noticing my stare he adverted his eyes. 

"Something wrong, Professor?" I asked coolly. 

"Of course not. Keep doing as your told." He said with a grunt.

I finished with a few minutes to spare before my classmates would enter the classroom. I needed to act fast. 

"Professor. I've finished." I sat down and slowly unbuttoned the top button on my shirt. His eyes traveled down. But he stayed silent. Then the door opened and Draco walked in. His gaze traveled from me to Snape and then said, 

"Maybe this is a bad time. Should I leave-"

"Nonsense, Malfoy, sit down." 

I sighed. Maybe I could try after class. 

※※※

We were learning about Amoretenia and I smelled coffee, tobacco, and thyme. It reminded me of Snape and I reminded myself to try and get his attention. In fact, I didn't even have to try hard, because minutes before class ended he came up to me and said, 

"Stay after class, Miss Cochran."

"Yes, sir." I said with a smile. I finished writing my notes down and when the end of class came I watched as the Slytherin and Ravenclaw students left the room. I saw Arabella and y/n walk through the door laughing. Sometimes I wished I could be their friend. They always seemed to be having fun, and I needed more excitement in my life. 

I slowly packed my items away and was about to leave when Snape went and closed the door. Yes! I mentally screamed. 

"Now, Miss Cochran. I can not promise you that this will last forever. But I will give you five minutes." 

"That's all I need professor," I said slowly. I walked up to him, went on my tiptoes, and made myself face to face with him. He knew what was coming and planted a hand on my waist. I kissed him soft and slow. The kiss was passionate but I had a burst of confidence. I trailed her finger down the front of his robes. Making sure to touch each and every button. He sucked in a breath as I stopped right above that spot. 

"I think that'll be all for today, professor," I said. He almost seemed disappointed but let me go without any more words. 

I would definitely pass this class. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not me writing my best friend into this story. Chile ur welcome luv. <3

Word Count: 811 (short but needed)