⁕ slow burn ⁕

Spin the bottle? Oh, this was going to be fun. I grabbed Harry's arm and led him to the circle. We sat opposite each other and I gave him a devilish smile before looking back up to the twins. Fred whispered something in George's ear and they gave each other grins before Fred left for a moment. He came back with a large bottle of something amber-like. I read the wrapping. Fire Whiskey. 

"Although we don't condone underage drinking, if this manages to fall into the cups we are passing around at this moment, we had no idea how it got here." George whispered to the lot of us. He was pouring the liquid into tiny plastic cups and we each passing them around. Although I usually wouldn't partake in this kind of stuff, I was feeling a bit daring and took a tiny sip of the alcohol. It burned my throat, and I coughed for a moment. The twins also had cups in their hands and interlocked arms before saying, "Bottoms up." 

I looked at Harry, who also had some in his hand, and he nodded towards me. We clinked cups before swallowing the fire whiskey in one go. I made a face and shoved down my disgust. I would surely not be drinking more of that tonight. 

"Everybody ready?" asked the twins. I nodded along with everybody else and we began. I looked around the large circle and saw mostly Gryffindors. There were a few Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs thrown into the mix but I didn't see any Slytherins. They were most likely having their own party in their dungeon common room. Hermione had decided to sit out for this game but Ron was sitting next to Harry, still shooting glances at Hermione. We started counterclockwise. Dean went first, he spun the bottle and I watched as it spun around, getting slower and slower every second. Finally, it landed on Hannah Abbott. She smiled and the two leaned in kissing. The crowd and I cheered them on for a few seconds and then it was time for George. As the bottle he kept his eyes on Angelina, almost as if he enchanted it, it landed on her. I gave another whoop with the rest of the circle as they kissed. In fact, they kissed for a lot longer than the couple before and we just continued the game, leaving them. 

Although I hadn't had much of the fire whiskey I could feel its effects. It was quite strong and my face became even more flushed than it already was. I was probably just a lightweight. I leaned back on my palms and watched as my turn came. One by one the students paired up. Then they handed the bottle to me. I kissed it before putting in the middle, holding my breath I twisted my fingers and let it spin. I crossed my fingers on both hands and watched the bottle move slower....and slower...until it seemed as if it wouldn't land on Harry. I blew a breath at the bottle, knowing it wouldn't do anything but then it landed in a gap between Harry and Terry Boot, another Ravenclaw student. 

"Ah well, maybe I should decide." said Fred, giving me a wicked smile. 

"Don't you dare-" I started, then looked at Terry, "No offense-"

"None taken." He said leaning scooting right so that the bottle faced Harry more. 

"Ah so who should it be Fred?" asked George. 

"Hmm, I don't know Georgie. We did say we called the shots, but I'm feeling nice tonight." said Fred. 

I let out a breath of relief as George reluctantly said, "Alright, Potter, you can kiss your girlfriend." 

I hiked up my dress a bit so I could move forward and Harry leaned in. I could feel his breath against my skin before our lips interlocked. At first, I thought the kiss would be short but then I felt him go in for more. I didn't mind of course and kissed him back harder, feeling myself place a hand on the ground to stabilize myself. After a few long seconds,  I remembered everyone was watching us and pulled away. I blushed, but knowing that everybody had been watching us passionately kiss didn't make my longing for him go away. His eyes glittered from across the circle as I sat back in my spot. After another 20 minutes of playing the game, some kids started to disperse around the room. It was getting late but I only had one thing on my mind. I really wanted to kiss Harry again. 

I slowly stood up, making sure he saw me and walked to a darkened corner of the room. I could feel his gaze on me as I walked away and the hair on my neck stood up. I made sure nobody could see me and in no time he was standing behind me. 

"Hey." I said. 

"Hi." He said back. I turned around and we stared at each other for a few seconds, the tension growing. Then he took a step towards me and I did the same. Our faces got close and in a second we were kissing. It was slow and I felt myself melt into him. His hands found my waist and I put my hands on the back of his neck. We sat down on the tiny window bench seat right next to us, not stopping to even place ourselves right. I wanted more of him so I deepened the kiss, now running my hands through his hair. He bit my bottom lip slightly and I gasped, opening my mouth. I moved my body so that I was now straddling him and he began to place tiny featherlight kisses on my jaw and neck. He bit and sucked on a sensitive piece of skin where my shoulder met my neck and my eyes became lidded, my breathing a bit more constricted. There was sure to be a bruise there in the morning. 

Then he came back up to my lips and we resumed our kissing. This time it was more hungry. I let out breathy moans into his mouth as his hands found their way under my dress, letting the cool air touch my skin. Then his hands touched my thighs and I shivered, the feeling was intoxicating. I couldn't help but want even more. But we just stayed there for maybe half an hour; kissing while he ran his hands over me. Finally, when we pulled away, our faces flushed and his hair a mess, I silently laughed into his mouth.

"We should do this more often." I said, as he pressed one more kiss into my cheek

"I think that's a brilliant idea." he replied, his voice low. 

"That doesn't mean we have to stop now." I said into his ear. Without anymore talking we started up again, leaving the rest of the party to their own conviviality. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well then.......chow I should...... 😀

Word Count: 1164