⁕ indigo meadow ⁕

Harry's POV

"D'you think it's too early to go and see Professor Moody?" Hermione asked as we walked down the spiral staircase. 

"Yes," I said, "He'd probably blast us through the door if we wake him up at the crack of dawn; he'll probably think we're trying to attack him while he's asleep."  I imagined the three of us knocking at his door before he barges out and attacks us with some spell, "Let's give it till break."

"Isn't Y/N supposed to be leaving the Hospital Wing this morning? We should go see her." Ron said as we entered the school's corridors. As soon as Y/N's name was uttered, a rush of adrenaline coursed through me. I couldn't wait to have her next to me again, I didn't like thinking of her alone now. Although she had forgiven me about leaving her with Mr. Crouch, I still hadn't forgiven myself. I rubbed my eyes and agreed to go; walking quickly to the Hospital Tower. 

※※※

As we entered the hospital wing, I saw Y/N standing in her clothes from the night before, Madam Pomfrey taking her temperature again as she stood next to her bed. We waited till she left before almost sprinting to Y/N. I wrapped my arms around her frame, hugging tightly. 

"Harry- I can't breath-" She said in between laughs. I let go and stood back, rubbing the skin behind my neck. 

"Sorry, I'm just excited to see you up." I explained, a little embarrassed. 

"As if you didn't just see me less than twelve hours ago." She said cheekily before taking my hand and joining Ron and Hermione. 

"It was a long twelve hours though." I said to her. 

"I'm sure it was." she responded sarcastically, "but I admire your enthusiasm, Harry." 

"I'm so glad you're okay, Y/N." Hermione said cheerfully. 

"Yeah me too, but now I can't participate in the Quidditch season this year. Madam Pomfrey said I had a concussion after hitting my head on part of a tree trunk." 

"Maybe next year, Y/N, " said Ron, nudging her on the side, "and then I'll try out too." 

"Fantastic. Now I can beat both you and Harry." she said surely. 

"You wont be talking when we're all out on the pitch." I said, smirking down at her.

A moment passed before she spoke again. 

"Do you lot mind if I go back to the Ravenclaw dorms? I want to change." 

"Go ahead, we actually wanted to go and visit Professor Moody." Hermione said to her. 

"We want to see if he caught Crouch." I informed her. 

"Okay. Well, I'll see you guys in Charms then." She said before turning on her heel and making her way down the corridor to the dorms. I watched her hair sway as she walked away, smiling to myself. 

Before we could visit Moody, we had History of Magic. The class has rarely gone so slowly. and I kept on checking Ron's watch. The three of us were tired from staying up all night and our heads drooped as the lesson went on. I could have happily put my head down on the desk and slept; even Hermione wasn't taking her usual notes, but was sitting with her head on her hand, gazing at Professor Binns with her eyes out of focus. 

When the bell finally rang, we scurried out of the classroom and into the corridors towards the Dark Arts classroom. When we reached the door, we found Professor Moody leaving it. He looked almost as tired as we felt and the eyelid of his normal eye was halfway open.