⁕ the death eaters ⁕

Harry's POV:

 Voldemort was now looking away from me and at his own body. His hand were like pale large spiders and his white fingers caressed his own chest, arms, and face. Merlin his face; the red eyes pupils were like slits, and they gleamed brightly through the darkness. He paid no attention to Wormtail, who was lying on the ground, twitching and bleeding. He also did not notice the long great snake that slithered back into sight and was a circling me. Voldemort slipped his hand into a deep pocket and pulled out a wand. He raised it gently before pointing it at Wormtail, who was lifted off the ground and thrown against the headstone I was tied to. 

He lay there for a moment, crumpled and crying. Voldemort turned his scarlet eyes upon me and let out a high, cold, laugh. Wormtails robes were shining with blood, and he had his stump wrapped up in them. 

"My Lord..." he choked out, "My Lord, you promised..." 

"Hold out your arm." Voldemort said lazily. 

"Oh Master... thank you, Master..."

He extended his bleeding arm and Voldemort laughed before reaching out and grabbing Wormtails other arm and lifting the robes. There was the Dark Mark clearly etched onto his skill and He pressed a long white forefinger to the brand on Wormtail's arm. The scar on my forehead exploded with pain. I tried to surpress my screams but it was useless. Voldemort had a cruel look of satisfaction on his face and he watched the dark graveyard. 

"How many will be brave enough to return? And how many will be foolish to stay away?" he asked the open air. He turned to me, surveyed was more like it. 

"You stand, Harry Potter, upon the remains of my late father. A muggle and a fool... very like your dear Mother," my blood boiled, "The both had their uses, did they not?" He laughed again, "You see that house upon the hillside, Potter? My father there. He didn't like magic, so he abandoned my mother. I revenged myself upon him, that fool who gave me his name... Tom Riddle...." 

Still he paced, "Listen to me, reliving family history, why, I am growing quite sentimental.. BUT LOOK! Harry, my true family has returned." 

The air was suddenly full of the sound of swirling cloacks and in between graves, in almost every shadowy space, wizards were apparating. All of them hooded with silvery metal masks. One by one, they moved forward slowly. Voldemort stood in silence, watching them come closer to him. Then they fell to their knees. and kissed them hem of Voldemort's dark black robes. 

"Master... Master..." they all muttered together. 

"Welcome, Death Eaters. Thirteen years.... thirteen years since we last met." he said quietly, "Yet you answer my call as if was just yesterday..... I smell guilt." 

A shiver ran through the circle, as though each member longed to step back from Voldemort. 

"I see you all, whole and healthy. But I ask myself, why did a band of wizards ever come to the aid of their master, to whom their swore eternal loyalty?

No one spoke, no one even moved except for Wormtail, who was still, sobbing over his bleeding arm. 

"It is a disapointment to me... I confess myself dissapointed." Voldemort said before one of the men suddently flung himself forward, breaking the circle. He collapsed as his feet. 

"Master!" he shrieked, "Master, forgive me! Forgive us all!" 

Voldemort began to laugh and he raised his wand, curse at his lips before a loud crack filled the air- it was Cedric. He had come back to fight. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 607

Y'all.... why don't I have any motivation. 😀