Relax - Luicfer

"Hey, Lucifer? Are you-" You asked as you entered his study.

"I said not to utter my name! It's banned!" He interrupted. You gasped quietly and stepped back, startled by his harsh tone. He looked up from his paperwork and his irritated expression quickly softened.

"Ah, Y/n... I thought you were one of my brothers coming to annoy me again." Lucifer said.

"What did they do?" You asked. Lucifer rubbed his temples and sighed.

"They wouldn't stop calling my name...so I've placed a ban. No one utters my name for a month." He said as he looked back down at his paperwork and continued writing where he left off.

"Is there something you need Y/n? I'm very busy at the moment." He said, not looking up from his work.

"Ah, no... I just brought you some tea. I hope you like it" You said with a soft smile as you placed the cup on his desk.

"Thank you..." Lucifer said as he looked at you strangely.

"Is there something wrong? I'll take it back if you don't like it." You told him. He shook his head.

"No, no. It's fine but, you never come into my study whenever I'm busy, so it's just strange to see you here suddenly with a cup of tea for me. Are you sure there's nothing you want?" Lucifer raised a brow. You fidgeted with your fingers, a nervous habit. Lucifer immediately knew something was up.

"Go on now. Say whatever it is you want to say or let me continue working. I don't have all night." Lucifer said with a frustrated sigh.

"Uh, it's nothing I really want but...I mean...I just want you to take a break. You've been working non-stop for the past two days and I'm getting worried about you." You said.

"You know I can't take a break. I need to get this done soon. So if that's all you have to say-"

"Luci please? I'm worried about you, Lord Diavolo is too. Just take a break for at least a few minutes?" You pleaded, giving him your best puppy dog eyes. You moved closer to him and sat on his lap, nuzzling your face at the crook of his neck. Lucifer's expression fell for a bit before he regained his composure.

"Give me one good reason why I should take a break now." Lucifer sighed as he rested his hand on your rear. The other hand still scribbled away on his paperwork.

"I'll give you a massage! It'll just take a few minutes, I promise." You offered. Lucifer stopped what he was doing, he almost seemed tempted, but scoffed and shook his head.

"That isn't going to work on me." Lucifer said

"Oh, c'mon Luci. I give good massages! Satan and Belphie let me massage them and you know how they get when someone touches them." You tried to reason with him. You pressed kisses on his cheek, hoping it would help. It didn't seem to phase him.

"Lord Diavolo said he'd make that picture of you asleep at your desk his wallpaper if I don't get you to take a break." You said as a last resort.

"A massage sounds nice." Lucifer said as he dropped everything. You couldn't help but giggle.

"We can do it in my room if you want." You said as you both got up from the chair.

"I don't care as long as it's quick, okay Y/n?" He said sternly.

"My room it is!" You said as you took his hand and lead him out of the study.

"H-hey! Let go of my hand- Y/n!" Lucifer said as you dragged him to your room. You finally reached your room and Lucifer stopped blushing. You made sure to lock your door so the brothers won't try to get in.