Ep 1: Twice

⚠Warning⚠

⚠Warning⚠

This book is a girlxboy book, so please refrain your brain from making it look like a girlxgirl one.

And no. We aren't homophobic. We do support the LGBTQ+ community and have no problem with them.

Just wanna make sure you do know this and don't go on making any hate, hurtful or weird comments or you'll be blocked without any warning as this is one itself.

If you have any problem with this or the book, please contact @Creasent_soul (Darksar5732) as she'll be dealing with all this.

Note from her: Come at me y'all leave my bestie alone for god's sake. Bitch got a headache cuz of those hurtful comments.

A/N: I added this warning after a lot of people even ignored my description changes. Sorry for the long warning. Enjoy your read.

Y/N's POV

I walked towards my class, humming my favorite song 'Like Ooh Ahh' by my favorite group-Twice. Twice is in my school, yes... But I never get to talk to them. I am actually in Dahyun's class! But they mostly only talk to each other and stick together. They make music videos themselves and post it on YouTube. They are really popular in our school and everyone, including me, is their fan.

I went to my class and scanned it for Dahyun. "She is not here yet," I sighed. "Y/N!" came a voice. I looked around to see Yeonjun, my friend from childhood. "Yeonjun!" I said. "Searching for Dahyun again?" he asked, grinning. I pouted and nodded. "You are really a Once huh?" he said. "So are you," I said, simply, looking at the door as Dahyun entered. 

"Unnie is here!" I exclaimed happily. Yeonjun shook his head as he sat down beside me. The teacher came in soon and I focused on her. Jaemin nudged me from beside. He was my other bestfriend. The three of us were close to each other from childhood. "What is it?" I whispered. "I got dumped," he whispered back, with a pout.

I frowned. "What's new in that?" I asked. "Oh come on, I was together with her for two whole days!" Jaemin said, with a frown. I rolled my eyes. "Miss. L/N! Mr. Na! If you would kindly pay attention to me, may I ask the both of you to get out of my class!" Miss. Lee shrieked. I rolled my eyes at Jaemin, getting up as Yeonjun chuckled.

I glared at him before Jaemin and I stood outside the classroom, leaning against the wall. I was often out here because of Na Jaemin and Choi Yeonjun! What can I do when I have two troublemakers for my bestfriends? "Y/N?" Jaemin said. "What is it now?" I asked. He pointed towards Miss. Im who was walking by.

I raised my eyebrows. "Look," he mouthed. I watched as Miss. Im walked by. My eyes widened in horror when I saw two letters on the back of her tight skirt- "OY." "How the f*ck did you do that?" I asked, my eyes wide. Jaemin pulled out a pink chalk from his pocket. "Magic chalk," he said, a smirk on his face.

"I wrote 'OY' on her piano stool," said Jaemin, "When she sat on it to teach, it just..." his eyes pointed towards her again. "You! Don't you think you will get into trouble?!" I asked, in disbelief. Jaemin shrugged. But I was scared for him as Miss. Im walked on. I gulped and walked up to her. "Miss. Im," I said, stopping her. "Yes, my dear?" she said, smiling. 

"Y-You have some chalk on your skirt," I said. She twisted and turned to see it but couldn't. "Would you please dust it off for me?" she asked. "Sure," I said, gladly because that was what I wanted to do. I grabbed a clothes brush from the cupboard beside me and dusted off the pink 'OY'. "Done," I said. "Thank you, my dear," said Miss. Im, smiling. 

I smiled back and returned to Jaemin. "You really love to be her 'my dear', huh?" Jaemin asked. "I saved your ass from getting into trouble," I said, looking ahead. After the lecture was over, Miss. Lee came out. "We're sorry, Miss. Lee," I said, pinching Jaemin to make him say the same. She sighed and simply nodded before leaving.

"Hello," said Yeonjun, coming out of the class and leaning against the door frame, "How was the corridor, Miss. L/N, Mr. Na?" "Fantastic," said Jaemin. I sighed and walked inside the class again. I received a text from my mom. I frowned and looked at it. "Sweety, we are meeting Mr. Lee today," it read. "Mr. Lee... But isn't he mom's boss?" I murmured. "Come back home as soon as your school is over," came another message. "Okay," I texted back.

~After school~

"Sorry, I can't hang out today! Mum wants me to come back home," I said to Yeonjun and Jaemin. They nodded as I walked out of the school campus to catch a bus. I saw all the nine members of Twice before the bus started moving. They seemed to be talking with each other very gravely before they got into their cars.

I reached home very soon. "Y/N! You are here at last!" mom exclaimed. "What happened, mum? Why are we meeting Mr. Lee?" I asked. "Y/N, I want to tell you something... Mr. Lee and I have been dating for about an year now," mom said. I stared at her for some time as she glanced at me nervously. Then I realized what she had just said.

"You mean you have finally found the right one for you?" I asked, feeling excited. She nodded, going red. "That's cool!" I said, "So... I am meeting him today?" She nodded again and said, "Go and get ready now. We have to go to his house now." I nodded. 

Soon, mom drove me to a big manor house. "Wow, mom, I knew that Mr. Lee was rich but I did not know he was this rich!" I exclaimed. We walked up to the door of the house and mom knocked on it. A handsome guy opened the door. "You must be Y/N!" he said, looking at me with a warm smile. I nodded. "Come in. Meet my daughters," he said.

Daughters? I looked at mom and she nodded reassuringly. We went inside the big and posh living room. "Mrs. Kim, call them," Mr. Lee told the maid standing by. She nodded and went off. THEM? How many daughters does Mr. Lee have. A lot... I think, because I heard lots of feet walking downstairs as Mrs. Kim came into view.

My eyes widened as I recognized them. "T-T-Twice," I said, standing up from my couch.

~To be continued~