Over-affectionate - Lucifer

A/n: the next 7 stories are gonna be the same sort of scenario where the reader is ~drunk~ so if you don't like drinking I'll either do cuddling stories or the brothers reacting to the reader is singing right after these hehe. Anyways get ready for some mushy gushy fluff that's gonna make you throw up✨

"Where's Y/n?" Lucifer asked. You haven't been home for a while and he began to worry.

"Oh, Solomon asked for Y/n to help him cook something a while ago." Asmo said.

"Ugh...I'm going to go get Y/n back. I don't quite fancy the thought of them eating Solomon's food." Lucifer shivered.

"Please do. I'll go get some medicine just in case Y/n has eaten some." Asmo said, remembering the taste of Solomon's food.

"Good thinking. And please make sure Mammon doesn't tear down the house while I'm gone." Lucifer sighed. Asmo said waved goodbye as Lucifer left for purgatory hall.

After a few minutes, he reached the door and rang the doorbell. Simeon opened the door with a relieved expression on his face.

"Oh, thank goodness you're here. I was just about to call you." Simeon said.

"What happened? Did Y/n eat some of Solomon's food?" Lucifer panicked.

"W-well kind of. You'll just have to see for yourself." Simeon gulped. Both Simeon and Lucifer made a beeline to the kitchen.

"Y/n are you okay?" Lucifer said rather quickly, afraid that you've died from Solomon's indescribable cooking. Thankfully, you seemed fine and alive, though he noticed your cheeks were flushed.

"H-hey Luci! I jus helping Solomon bake brownies." You slurred slightly, walking over there and hugged his waist. Lucifer stood there confused.

"Lucifer." He corrected you. Solomon stifled a laugh.

"What have you two been doing?" Lucifer asked, rubbing your back as you still hugged him.

"We were just following this recipe." Solomon hiccuped, causing the two of you to fall into a fit of giggles. You let go of your boyfriend and started to goof around a bit with Solomon.

"Simeon, what is the meaning of this?" Lucifer sighed, hoping to get some answers from the angel.

"Y/n found a brownie recipe that needed some alcohol. And...they drank the whole bottle themselves." Simeon pointed out the empty bottle. (It's like one of those stronger ones, not beer-) Lucifer rubbed his temples.

"Here, Luci! Try one!" You handed him a brownie. He looked at it with slight fear in his eyes.

"Don't worry. I made sure Solomon didn't use any magic. I did most of the baking and they taste really good! Even Simeon liked it!" You whispered. Lucifer glared at Simeon.

"They made me...I apologize." The angel chuckled nervously. Lucifer took a small bite, not wanting to disappoint you. And to his surprise, it was rather tasty.

"You're right, it does taste good." Lucifer said, giving you an approving pat on the head. You giggled again.

'Cute...' Lucifer thought, his cheeks turning light pink.