Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts - Mammon

A/n: I shortened the song a bit since it has a long instrumental and yeah it'll make sense in a little bit trust me-

"Y/n? What're ya doin in the kitchen with Beel?" Mammon said. You looked up at your boyfriend with a goofy smile.

"Hehe eating chocolate. Why, are you jealousss?" You tilted your head and giggled.

"N-no! Don't be stupid!" Mammon said flustered. You and Beel chuckled to yourselves.

"Okayy." You hiccuped.

"Y-Y/n? What's up with you?" Mammon furrowed his brows.

"Nothingg." You snickered. Mammon took the chocolate box from you.

"We're eating that." Beel frowned.

"I know I know hold yer damn horses." Mammon said. Chills ran down his spine.

"Guys...this has demonus in it." Mammon said, realizing you two were probably wasted.

"No wonder it tasted funny!" You gasped.

"But they were yummy." Beel said. You nodded in agreement.

"How much did you guys eat!?" Mammon freaked.

"Eleventeen." You giggled. Beel stifled a laugh.

"Y-Y/n Lucifer's gonna kill me! I'm supposed to take care of ya not let you get drunk!" Mammon freaked. He took a deep breath.

"Y/n? Could you come with me for a second?" Mammon said.

"Sure." You chirped. You both left the kitchen, leaving Beel to eat the rest of the chocolate. Mammon dragged you to his room, making sure you two were alone. You plopped onto the couch.

"Lucifer is gonna kill me..." Mammon groaned.

"Not if we tell him the truth. It wasn't your fault I ate the chocolates" You mumbled.

"I didn't even know you could get drunk on those." You giggled. Mammon stood there confused. You didn't know?

"I'll go tell him right now." You stumbled to the door. Mammon freaked out, grabbing your waist.

"Oi! Are ya crazy?! Doesn't matter if you knew or not he's gonna kill ME, you brat!" Mammon panicked as he made you sit down on the couch again.

"Aww, you're right. I love you too much to see you die." You whined.

"I-I know ya do...so don't tell Lucifer got it?" Mammon sassed, sitting next to you.

"Hehehe you're cute when you're grumpy." You patted his head.

"Haha very funny." Mammon grumbled.

"What??? I'm being honest." You mumbled. That's when it finally clicked for Mammon. Drunk words are just thoughts people wouldn't say when they're sober, right?

"So you think I'm cute?" Mammon said.

"The cutest!" You smiled. Oh, Mammon was gonna have fun with this.

"What else do you think the great Mammon is? The best right?" Mammon said. He was like an excited puppy.

"Best of the best. And I think you're a hot model." You pointed out. Mammon's heart soared.

"Am I a good boyfriend?" He asked.

"You're an amazing boyfriend." You ruffled his hair.

"Really? You think so?" Mammon said thrilled.

"You are! You are!" You threw your arms around him, peppering kisses all over his face.

He took advantage of this moment knowing you wouldn't remember it, being more confident in cuddling with you. You straddled his waist, playing with his hair as he tried getting more praise from you. Though you seemed more distracted than anything.