Chaos Inducer - Satan

Both you and Satan were having a bit of a fun night in the kitchen, celebrating you getting first place in a little art competition for class. The two of you have been drinking, you more than Satan. But nonetheless, you were both a bit inebriated. While talking around and goofing off, Satan had an idea.

"Hey, Y/n...wanna do something fun?" Satan said, his cheeks a light pink.

"Ooo...what kinds of fun?" You laughed a bit, standing up from your chair and lazily wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Let's see how we can annoy Lucifer." He smirked, rubbing your back.

"Hm...I dunno about that one..." You said. You would usually oppose partaking in Satan's antics, not wanting to be strung up on the ceiling by Lucifer.

"C'mon Y/n...it's not like Lucifer would do anything to you." Satan said, pulling you onto his lap and tried to convince you further.

"Hehe okay...only for you." You complied and squished Satan's cheeks.

"I swaid annoy Wucifer, not me." Satan tried speaking.

"Sorry...I just realized how squishy your cheeks are." You chuckled. Before Satan could argue with you, you pressed kisses on his neck.

"H-Hey! You're quite flirty aren't you?" Satan chuckled. You just laughed along. He kissed your lips passionately.

"We'll continue this later." Satan said, letting you off his lap. He started to guide you around the hallway, both of you leaning on each other for support.

"We'll start off easy. You know the piano we have in the music room?" Satan said with a wicked smirk.

"Yeah, what about it?" You hiccuped.

"You, my kitten, should play with it. It's next to Lucifer's office, right? I'll write some cursed letters and let's see how long it takes for him to snap" He snickered.

"Omg Satan you're a genius." You slurred. Seems like the two of you shared a brain cell when drunk.

You both entered the music room and you plopped onto the stool set in front of the piano. You began to play a bit of songs here and there, mashing similar classical pieces up together. Satan looked up from writing his letters impressed.

"I didn't know you could play the piano." Satan said in awe. You giggled.

"Yes...it's quite impressive." Lucifer said, suddenly appearing behind you two.

"Ack! L-Lucifer!" Satan said startled. Lucifer had an 'I'm going to kill you' smile on.

"So what are the two of you doing at this time of evening?" Lucifer asked.

"Playing the piano!" You chimed. Lucifer's gazed softened a bit.

"Yes I can see that...what I mean is, what made the two of you suddenly decide today was the day to bombard me with these...childish pranks." Lucifer shot you two a look. Satan stood in front of you, almost like he was protecting you from Lucifer.

"We're just celebrating Y/n winning the art competition, is there something wrong with that?" Satan smirked. Even drunk he still had a sharp tongue. Lucifer raised a brow.

"There wouldn't be anything wrong at all if you two didn't decide to drink yourselves silly." Lucifer said. Both you and Satan started snickering, which only made Lucifer more cross with the two of you.

"Oh think this is funny, don't we?" Lucifer retorted, looking like he was about to lecture you any second.

Satan quickly took your hand in his, leading you out the room to hopefully outrun Lucifer and his punishments. You held tightly onto him, letting him take you wherever he wanted. After running around almost aimlessly, Satan pulled you into the attic, shutting the door behind the two of you. Thankfully neither of the twins were there.

"I think we lost him." Satan panted. Before you could say anything, Satan covered your mouth and pulled you close to him.

"Ssh...I hear footsteps." Satan whispered. He dragged you to a corner of the room where some boxes hid the two of you. Finally, the footsteps retreated, letting both of you relax.

"That was close." You giggled. Satan laughed with you. Realizing how close he was to you, Satan's already flushed cheeks grew a darker red.

"Maybe now we can continue where we left off?" He purred, lifting your chin up and brushed his thumb on your bottom lip.

"I like the sound of that." You giggled. He then kissed you rather hungrily, holding you as close as he could. You threaded your hands through his hair. You could still taste the alcohol on his lips.

"I love you..." Satan panted.

"I love you more, silly." You sighed, sliding your hands down to his neck.

With a cheeky smile, Satan kissed your neck. You let out a gasp when he kissed a sensitive spot. Satan looked up at you with mischievous eyes and started to sloppily kiss and suck the spot.

"S-Satan." You breathed out. He let out a low chuckle.

"You like that, kitten?" Satan smirked. You just nodded, not trusting your voice. Before things could get any further, the door suddenly swung open. A furious Lucifer walked in, whip in hand.

"Did you not think I was going to find you sooner or later?" Lucifer said. You gulped.

"W-well um...ah!" Before you could explain yourself to Lucifer, Satan picked you up and ran off again. Zigzagging here and there, you realized you two somehow ended up on the roof of the house of lamentation. Satan put you down with a breathless laugh.

"How did you get us here? If Lucifer finds us we'll be in so much trouble." You hiccuped.

"Screw Lucifer. There wouldn't be anyone else I'd rather get in trouble with." Satan said simply. You looked up at the stars with a smile.

"It looks so pretty up here...it's almost like I can touch the stars." You said as you raised a hand up, pretending to grab a star.

"It really is nice out here." He said, looking at you. He cupped his hands on your cheeks.

"Looks like I've caught my own star." He teased. You looked at him surprised for a second.

"Pfft...you're so cheesy." You snickered, holding his hands and pressing a kiss on his nose. Satan blinked, rather caught off guard by the sudden kiss.

"I just thought it might make you fall for me..." He said sheepishly.

"But Satan...I've already fallen hard for you." You smiled.

"I know. But I want to pull you in deeper." He whispered before kissing your lips with one hand on your cheek and the other on your hip. He broke the kiss, your foreheads touching.

"Did it work?" Satan said with a soft smile.

"Hm...you might just have to kiss me again." You said. Satan obliged, kissing you until the need for air was too much.

"Thank you Y/n...without you, I wouldn't know that I'm not just...wrath. You've helped me see who I really am. As strange as it sounds, I don't think I've ever felt this peaceful." Satan spoke honestly. Your heart swelled.

"I didn't think it was possible to fall more in love with you..." Was the only thing you managed to say before holding him tightly. Satan chuckled.

"Nothing can ruin this moment for me." Satan said, kissing the top of your head. A few seconds later, you both heard a crash.

"SATAAANNNN?! YY/NNNNN?!" Lucifer shouted, now in his demon form.

"Correction...nothing but that can ruin this moment." Satan cringed. He held his hand out for yours.

"Ready for round three?"