» 91 «

A gust of air escaped my lips as my body fell against the soft mattress, my stomach turning in anticipation of what might follow.

The room was dark, only illuminated by the little amount of moonlight that still reached until down here. It was enough to make out Draco's sharp features; his prominent jawline, the cheekbones.

I propped myself up on my elbows, watching him kick his shoes off before joining me, the mattress giving in slightly underneath me at the extra weight added.

His hair flopped over his forehead as he looked down on me, breath heavy and eyes dark. For a moment, we just looked at each other; seemingly unsure of how to proceed before I pulled him into a kiss.

My lips moved against his passionately, my tongue grazing his lips just slightly before they parted, and I felt our tongues playing with each other. First slowly, but quickly picking up the pace messily.

My hands were buried in his hair, pulling at it playfully. The motion made him bite down on my lower lip with a groan; earning him a soft whimper that escaped my lips.

The way his hands roamed my body, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind wherever they went, reminded me of that dream again. The way it made me feel suddenly not as embarrassing now that I felt the exact same way underneath him.

I felt my cheeks flush at the realisation of the current situation; Draco on top of me, leaving sloppy kisses and little bruises all over my neck while soft moans and pants filled the room.

It made me eager to see more of him, feel more of him. And by the growing bulge underneath the pants of his suit, I knew he was, too. The sight made my breath hitch, knowing we've never gone as far as this—Not knowing whether he did with anyone else.

It was scary; inexperience. Though, excitement quickly overcame the feeling of nervousness that was forming in my stomach as I reached for his bulge.

My hand grazed it softly at first, making his breath grow heavier at the friction he probably didn't expect so soon. And his reaction only fuelled my confidence, my hand beginning to palm him over his trousers as I enjoyed the way it made him pant softly.

He tucked on the hem of my jumper impatiently, prompting me to take it off so he could see and feel more of me, too. And I obliged, sitting up straight, my chest heaving, as I pulled it up over my head until my elbow hit something hard in the process.

I faltered in my movement, registering a stream of curses escaping Draco's lips. My eyes widened, and I quickly pulled the jumper off my head, throwing it to the side carelessly. I was met with the blonde rubbing his chin, trying to soothe the pain my elbow had caused.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry," I hissed, feeling my cheeks grow red as I tried to see how bad it was. "Are you okay?"

His head was turned, and my hand gently cupped his cheek to turn it towards me again. My eyes filled with worry, and my mind filled with embarrassment as I looked at him.

He huffed amused, his head shaking humorously. "Can't even undress without almost knocking me out," He joked, eyes still locked with mine before he suddenly noticed the missing piece of clothing.

His eyes immediately fell down to my chest, watching it rise and fall heavily. His gaze lingered, while my cheeks surely were a dark shade of red by now. "Yeah, I'm definitely okay," He mumbled, the encounter with my elbow seemingly all forgotten about.

I snickered at his comment sarcastically.

"You're staring," I pointed out, an eyebrow raised as his eyes shot back up. A smirk formed on his face, and he nodded.