Prologue

Name: Hanae Mitsuki
Occupation: Owner of Edo Paradise restaurant.
Features:

* if you don't like my character design then you are free to use your own imagination *

.
.
.
Character introduction:

Hanae Mitsuki, age 24, raised by Yoshida Shouyou. She was found by him when she was a year old with an umbrella sheltering her from the sun. The name was given by Shouyou himself. He was like a father figure to her. She grew up with the 3 idiots and met the 4th one before the starting of the war. Each of them had a soft corner for her. She was given the name 'The Silent Reaper' along with the other 4 in the war. After Shouyo was killed, the group of 5 went to their different paths. While being on her own journey, she was met with a pair of twin girls, Miriko and Kiriko, who were orphans. Since they were young and had no place to go, Hanae took the responsibility to take care of them. She passed down the same teachings her father once gave and together those 3 formed the restaurant 'Edo Paradise'. Gintoki was the 1st person from those 4 whom she met in Edo. And then came Katsura and so on. One important thing, she has Yato blood running through her veins. Maybe it was because of Shouyou that she had no problems with the sun, neither she gave into her blood. That's the jest of it but of course more information will be revealed in the upcoming chapters.
.
.
.
Please enjoy. Happy reading xx.