Chapter 2 - Last Mission

3-6 months later

Third person POV

Sofia and Hugo's romance was blooming, with their missions and the action of course. You can't have a love story without some action in, am I right? Anyways they were on their last mission, stopping a very multi-millionaire woman from being robbed and kidnapped from his own mansion.

Sofia's POV

I was walking in the mansion when I saw a man in black with the mid - 20 year old, multi-millionaire woman called Jennifer, who was tied up with ropes and a brown bag over her head.

I called Hugo on my spy bracelet, "Hugo I see him with the millionaire." "Are you close?"

He answered as he was in the car, near the entrance of the mansion, "Yeah I'm close." "I'm in the car." "I got the eye on the target." "Where are you?"

I answered as I slowly get closer, "I'm getting closer." "He's going into the safe." "I'll try and stop him."

I walked up to him with a red dress and my lipstick.
(You'll find out soon about my lipstick).

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around and saw me putting my lipstick on.

I said in a subtle I-didn't-know-you-were-there tone as I lightly put my lipstick on, "Oh hello handsome I didn't notice you were there."

Then I put my lipstick on and then I shot my laser lipstick at him. Which by the way, makes him lose grip of Jennifer and try and make a run for it.

I called Hugo on my spy bracelet, "He's making a run for it." "I'll take a short cut, you try and get him before he disappears in plain sight."

He answered, "Okay I see him coming out." "See you soon."

Hugo's POV

I was running for the man who was about to rob the millionaire bank and the woman called Jennifer.

But he had a change of plans so I'm trying to catch him and put him in for prison.

I was running for him. When he stopped at cliff.

And he smirked as he looked like he about to jump off, "You'll never catch me."

Then he jumped down but instead of his helicopter being there ready for him.

I looked down and saw Sofia with him in a net and gun to his face.

We call the police and they take him to prison. After they take him away.

I turned back to Sofia and I smirked as I pull her closer to me, "So we finally finished our missions." "And we will continue missions because we're spies of course."

She nodded as she put her chin on my shoulder, "Mmm." We're getting older Hugo." "Meaning we will probably have missions almost full time."

I smiled and nodded, "Yes but we didn't get to go on our first date yet?" "So princess will you go on a date with me?"

I asked, trying not to go back to my smirking or grinning face to not make myself look like an grinning idiot.

She nodded and smiled as she held my hand, "Yes I will go on my first date with you."

Right now, I'm smiling at her, but mentally I'm grinning like an idiot right now. I'm going to make this the best first date ever for us.

All of a sudden we get a call from our dads.

I put them on speaker, "Hey Roland, hey dad!"

Both of them say over speaker, "Well done with all your missions you two." "Now we need to talk to you about helping some kids in the spy company and organisations to become better spies." "You two are the best spies in biz."

I chuckled, "We'd be happy to." "Has long you keep on giving us weekly to daily missions we're fine."

She laughed as she spoke Garrick and Roland, "What he is saying is we'll be happy to help the kids to become better spies." "It's for the greater good after all?"

Garrick and Roland say over the speaker, "Alright then." "We will make a start on the kids who want to be apart of it then we will chose them and we will tell you what will happen next." "Anyway enjoy your date in a week!" "Bye champ and Sofia!"

And they ended the call.

She asked as we walked back to the carriage to take us home, "So where are we going on our date?"

I planted a kiss on her forehead and smirked, "It's a surprise."