Chapter 7 - The fight between Sofia and Cassandra

Sofia's POV

I was verbally fighting with Cassandra. We were shouting and yelling at each other for the last hours in my room.

I suggested as we walked out of my room, "How about we settle this in my workout room?" "Or should I say my boxing room?"

She smirked as she held her fists at me, "No sweetheart I want to see you and me fight here and now."

I smirked as I get my clenched fists out, "You bitch you messed with the wrong person."

She nodded and got her fists clenched out as well, "Well you fake princess are you going to fight me or what?"

I smirked as I got ready to fight her, "Missy I was born ready."

She punched me right in my face, so I punched her back, HARDER, leaving a mark on face of my fist.

I started getting impatient and said sarcastically, "Sorry did that that hurt?" "Maybe I should've given you a kick instead or no all the fight skills I know!"

Suddenly, her hand turned into some magic and she punched me in the guts. But I didn't go down with a fight. Especially when it's with HER.

Hugo's POV

I was watching a movie with Michael when I hear yelling and shouting from Sofia's room.

Me and Michael along with Amber and James were running to her room. And I saw Sofia and Cassandra fighting.

Heck I forgot to tell Sofia, Cassandra has a history for starting and winning the fights, she starts.

I got Sofia and Michael got Cassandra. Sofia tried to get out off my grasp.

She kicked her knees against Cassandra. And she punched her again. Cassandra then bumped her on Sofia causing a bump on her head.

Let's just say the fight was intense for them. And it was already intense as it was.

I finally got Sofia and Michael finally got Cassandra.

I yelled at both of them, "Stop!"

Sofia and Cassandra finally stopped fighting with each other.

I instructed Michael as I take Sofia away, "Michael, I'll take Sofia and you take care of Cass."

I took Sofia away and started cleaning her wounds from Cassandra.

Sofia mumbled as I cleaned her wounds, "I know you might be mad at me because you probably think I started the fight." "But Cass started the fight against me." "I didn't." "Please believe me Hugo I know you have a history with her but I swear I didn't start it."

I looked at her and kissed her cheek, "I would never be mad at you." "And I know about Cassandra, she kinda had a history with fights." "So much so that I stayed with her for a year when I was 14." "And she got to know a LOT about me."

I added as I held her close, "Let's just say she scared me when I was with her." Getting a small giggle out of her.

She laughed as she looked at me, "She scared you?" "I'm quite surprised to be frank because I've never known you to be scared." "I never knew that the handsome, macho prince Hugo and my badass spy Hugo got scared."

I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead, "You know?" "Sometimes I get scared of you."

She joked sarcastically, "Really I didn't notice."

We laughed and teased each other for a while before I had to go back home.

Michael's POV

I dragged Cassandra to a corner to a castle that no one could hear us.

I yelled, "You bitch!" "You're messing up everything!"

She crossed her arms and smiled mischievously, "Of course I did." "Because it's part of the plan isn't it?"

I said as I paced up and down, "Whatever we'll go to over again with plan A when I visit you again tomorrow."

She nodded and left with me. Hugo left by himself. Hopefully the plan will work.