Chapter 55 - Remembered!

Sofia's POV

I flipped through the photo album that had photos of my and Hugo together as friends at first then we slowly went to a couple.

I gasped softly to myself when I saw a photo from the ball. It was us after we were out in the rain. We were soaked and we were laughing because we were soaked from the rain, something clicked. I remember how we became friends and a couple and everything that happened with our exes!

I heard Amber come into my room. I cried happy tears, "Amber I-I remember..."

She gave me a questioning look as she asked, "Who do you remember Sofia?"

I beamed with a joyful smile, "I remember Hugo!"

She gasped as she yelled, "Well what are you waiting for an invitation?!" "Go to him!"

I ran out of my room as I saw Hugo just about to leave.

I called as I was at the top of the stairs when I saw Hugo, "HUGO!"

Hugo's POV

I heard before I left Enchancia.

I was about to head out the door when I heard Sofia, "HUGO!"

I looked up to see Sofia sliding down the banister. And jumping on me with her legs around me.

She said with tears streaming down her cheeks, "I-I." "I remember."

I gave her a questioning look as she said with a huge smile, "I remember you Hugo."

I looked shocked about to say something when she stopped me with a hot, passionate kiss.

I felt something in my mouth I think it was Sofia's tongue. I let her enter. We make out for a while until we were both breathless.

She said with a huge grin, "I'll see you later okay?"

I nodded as I put her down and went to the carriage home.

Third person POV

Cassandra and Michael along with her parents went underground where an old friend of Garrick and Roland. He smirked as he took the hard drive from them about Sofia and Hugo, "Thank you you may go!" He looked at pictures and information about Sofia and her amulet. He smirked as he looked at Sofia and her amulet, "Her life will end and I will get that blasted amulet of hers." "My son and his friends won't know what hit them." Looking with determination at her amulet.