Chapter 47 - Fighting Michael

Hugo's POV

Sofia was fighting me with Michael. Instead of Sofia who I already fought but I didn't want to fight. I fought Michael.

I grabbed him by the collar as I said coldly, "Why do you want to this to me and her?" Referring to Sofia.

He smirked as he miraculously got me to the floor with one arm, "What do you think?"

I saw Sofia go to Michael. He didn't just wanted Sofia. He had some reason or motive to have Sofia.

I said breathing heavily as I saw Sofia put her arm around Michael, "Sofia I know you don't feel that way about Michael I know you don't."

I stood up and pushed Michael as I hugged her tightly, "Sofia listen to me." "Listen to your heart." "What does your heart want?"

I heard her scream in pain as she tried to push me away again which just made me hug her tighter, "Aaah!" "Hugo please don't worry about me!" "Please!"

She somehow pushed me with all her strength.

I heard Michael smirked, "See she doesn't want to be with you anymore!" "She wants to be with me!"

I felt my blood boil when he said. I punched him in the face and more.

We started fighting more. We fought for hours when we stopped when we heard silence. My eyes widen in shock and concern. All we did was run to see where Sofia was.

I found Sofia when Michael pushed aggressively. She had one hand on the wall and she was breathing heavily. As if she couldn't breathe at all.

She almost collapsed to the floor Michael was about to catch her when I caught her thankfully.

The computer chip must be glitchy or something.

Michael was about to escape when he said, "Whether you want to deal with Sofia or with me?"

I thought for a while before looking down at her before resting her on the floor as saying in a firm tone, "You're on."

We fought for hours until we were both bruised and wounded.

I said in firm serious tone as I slowly went up to him, "You mess with Sofia." "You mess with me." As I grabbed him by the collar harshly as I could.

He smirked as he pushed me against a wall, "Oh you think I want Sofia to myself well that's correct but that's my boss's motive not mine."

I got confused as I asked him, "What do you mean?"

He smirked as he stepped back, "That's a story for another time."

As he disappeared into the darkness.

I ran to Sofia in concern. She was unconscious but still in pain from the computer chip.

I carried her, bridal style to the hospital. She rested her head in my chest.

Michael's POV

I went back to nightingale. And I don't know why my real 'real' boss wants me to have Sofia but oh well I have to do what I've been told.