Chapter 34 - Sofia's plan

Hugo's POV

I was still asleep. Until I felt a kiss on my cheek. I felt like we were being watched on. I turned around to get more sleep when I saw Morgan and Christian watching us.

I turned around and saw Sofia smiling down at me. As I was still half asleep. I woke up and got changed.

We spent a lot of time together until it was night, when Sofia's plan was set.

I whispered softly in her ear, "We're really hiding Sof?"

She whispered softly in my ear, "I don't believe it either." "But this plan is going to work, don't worry."

I whispered in her ear, "Okay I believe you." Then I saw Morgan and Christian watching us. I asked as I get a guitar out, "Okay you ready?"

She nodded as she rested her head on my shoulder, "Ready."

I acted as I kept my eyes on Morgan and Christian watching us, "You wanna hear a lullaby?"

She acted sleepy as she kept her head on my shoulder, "Okay."

I started singing softly, it was an old lullaby my mum used to sing to me when I felt lost or confused whether I could still be a spy or not,

Relight that spark
If you look deep inside yourself
You'll see that spark was never really lost
But hidden deep inside of you
You just have to look deep within yourself
And relight that spark.

I looked at Sofia and I think she was asleep and put her on the L shape couch. I laid down next to her.

As I heard Christian say in a sad tone, "Oh honey why did we listen to Cassandra and Michael?" "They mean no harm." "They're just any other couple I've ever seen."

I heard Morgan reply, "I know honey but we can't do anything about it." "They threatened us and it was wrong but we couldn't do anything."

And they left.

Sofia's POV

I heard the conversation Morgan and Christian had. And I woke up to see Hugo smiling at me.

He smiled as he caressed my cheek, "Your plan worked."

I nodded giving him a cheeky yet beautiful smile, making him blush a bit, "Yeah told you it would work."

He gave a tight hug and kissed me before getting back to bed.

When I got to bed, he was already asleep. Tired day I guess. I laid down next to him. And fell asleep.

Christian's POV

Once we saw that Sofia and Hugo were asleep, we went out quietly before they found us out.

We went to Cassandra's castle to give them their updates on their girlfriend and boyfriend.

When we got back, Sofia and Hugo dragged us into a dark room and didn't threaten us but how I put this nicely. They started to interview us harshly but softly. I guess they weren't really asleep.