Chapter 52 - Other ways to help

2 days later

Sofia's POV

Me and Hugo were going out since he's trying to help me with my memories of him.

Her outfit (since it was December and winter ❄️)

I got dressed and went downstairs to see Hugo. He wore a turtleneck and and coat.

We went on a ride on his motorbike. We went during sunset. It gorgeous as we rode through the village.

He started as he looked at me as I stared at the sunset, "This was our first date."

I asked as I turned around to look at him, "Huh?" "What do you mean?"

He smiled as he told me, "This was our first date when we had some.... difficulties because of your ex Michael."

I frowned what he said, "Oh I-I didn't know that." "I guess I'm not good enough to be your girlfriend after all."

He gave me a reassuring smile, "Hey it's alright." "Literally none of us knew about it so don't blame yourself."

I giggled as I gave me a hug from the back, "Okay what else should I know about what happened between us?"

He said as he continued to ride through the village, "Well you broke up with me, to protect me." "When the computer chip took control of you." "We fought each other but you tried to fight it but it was too strong so I fought you ex Michael as you left."

I nodded as we went to some empty field with long grass.

We went near a tree and put out a blanket. We stared at the stars in silence. Not the awkward kind, just the comfortable kind.

Hugo broke the silence after 20 minutes.

He started, "Sof do you remember me at all?"

I shook my head.

He said looking at the stars, "The stars are beautiful aren't they?"

I looked up to the sky and the stars were beautiful.

As I looked at stars. Hugo stared at me for a while.

Hugo's POV

I stared at the confused woman in my arms as she smiled as she looked at the sparkling stars in front of her.

I studied her slowly. She had her hair in a ponytail. She wore some grey dress below knee length so it exposed some of her legs since she was in boots. Her skin looked so delicate like fine silk, smooth and flawless and so tempting. I swallowed and cursed myself as the sudden need to run her fingers through her soft, angelic skin. I looked away from the forbidden sight in my arms. I thought to myself, "Maybe she isn't a human being maybe she's an angel, goddess or nymph."

I thought to myself, Callisto, which means 'most beautiful'

I murmured unknowingly looking away, "Callisto."

She looked at me confused as she asked, "What did you say?"

I said with a cheeky grin, "I said Callisto."

She raised an eyebrow at me, "Callisto?"

I answered with a teasing smile, "It means the most beautiful."

She whispered softly to herself, "Really?" "You think I'm the most beautiful?" I nodded. She added looking down, "I don't think I'm beautiful." "I think I'm ugly."

I pulled her closer and whispered into her ear, "Don't you said that or ever see yourself as ugly." "You really are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

She whispered to me looking at me with a questioning look, "You mean that?"

I nodded. We locked eyes, and we started to lean in and we kissed. After a few minutes Sofia broke the kiss off.

She cleared her throat nervously trying to clear the air, she said under her breath, "Humph sorry."

I said with a smile, "It's alright." I asked as I looked at her, "So did that feel familiar or something?"

She smiled sheepishly as she fidgeted with fingers, "It felt familiar but it didn't jog my memory." She added looking down guilty, "I'm sorry I can't remember you."

I said, "No no it's my fault don't blame yourself." "Anyways we should get going before the snow starts to fall."

She nodded as she stood up. We went back to Enchancia and we had dinner and we went to bed.