Chapter 15 - Someone?

3 days later

Third person POV

Sofia and Hugo decided to take a small break from the investigation. So they dealt with other missions and continued with their lives and families and friends. Until they got something from Roland and Garrick.

Sofia's POV

Me and Hugo were told to meet our dads in the library.

I asked as I walked down the hallway with Hugo, "Do you know what our dads want?"

He shrugged and grinned at me, "I don't know but it's probably something to do with our investigation if we're speaking realistically."

I punched his arm and stuck out my tongue, "Yeah I guess you're right."

He grinned again and joked, "One, ow that hurt." "Second you never know."

I sighed as I walked to the door of the library, "Yeah I guess you're right." "You ready?"

He grabbed my hand and smiled, joked, "I don't know Sof." "Are you ready?"

All I did in response was I punched him playfully in the arm and yelled, "Of course I'm ready you idiot!" "I'm asking whether you are."

He laughed as he pulled me closer, "Sofia you should know me by now." "I'm always ready baby."

I laughed as I nudged my nose against his, "Yeah I know baby."

Before we knew, we were leaning in and I went on my tip toes to kiss until we heard the door in front of us creak.

We quickly separated from each other. And the door slowly opened which felt like an eternity. When the door opened it was both of our dads.

Hugo's POV

Me and Sofia went inside to the library with our dads.

I asked as I sat down, "So why are we here?"

Dad answered as he sat down in front of a computer, "We found someone in the security camera footage you gave us."

Me and Sofia straightened up when we heard that.

She asked as I squeezed her hand, "So who's the someone?"

Roland replied quickly as he got the footage on, "Well Sofia we coded some of it but the quality isn't that good and Hugo your dad found your hard drive and both of them aren't in quality so we can't see who it is." "It will take a few days for us to code it out."

I said as I relaxed a bit, "Okay we can wait until you and my dad can code the quality so we can see it clearly." "For now we'll see the other evidence."

She nodded as she stood up, "Okay we'll do it two days."

I thanked my dad and Roland as I shaked hands with Roland, "Thank you for the help."

Roland chuckled as he left the library, "Please we should be thanking you because we almost forgot what it was like for us to code and do all the spy stuff we did when we were your age."

I offered my hand to Sofia, "Shall we get going?"

She nodded and gladly took my hand as we were walking downstairs.

She asked, "Hey do you know where Cassandra and Michael are?" "I haven't seen them in a few weeks."

I shrugged my shoulders and waved before going into the carriage, "I don't know probably they're busy with something."

I went to the carriage and got home and had dinner and had family game night and went to sleep after that fun night.

Michael's POV

I was in the headquarters of Cassandra's parent's spy headquarters and I was in the big screen room with them.

I smirked as I bowed, "So how's the plan going?"

She replied as she looked at the screen of Sofia and Hugo's actions and everything they did, "Oh everything is going according to plan."

I asked as I sat down, "So the plan is going well?"

She cackled as she sat down, "Going well?" "It's going fantastically!" "When they started this investigation into the wheel of his motorbike." "The plan was set in motion ages ago."

I asked as I sat up, "So after the investigation will be finished." "The rest of the plan is ready for them to take the bait like fish."

She nodded quietly and smiled softly at me, "How about you stay here tonight we have plenty of room in the castle."

I thought for a moment before saying, "Okay I don't mind." "Besides we work for the same boss." "So why not?"

(Cassandra's parents were their boss) 

I stayed over for a while since we still had to make sure everything went smoothly according to our little bad plan.