Chapter 43 - A visit

Sofia's POV

It was morning and Hugo was catching up with his brother and his parents.

I went to get some water for my bottle. When I heard a familiar voice, "Hello there my love."

I turned around and saw Michael after so long.

I was about to hug him when I remembered him and Cassandra's plan.

I stepped back as I said, "Michael what the fuck are you doing here?"

He brushed the hair out of the my face, "Oh my love you really don't know."

I got more confused about this as I stepped back further from him, "What do you mean?"

He whispered in a deep, flirty voice, "You wanna go and leave Hugo and be with me." "Be with me."

I ran down the corridor hoping I would escape him but he was at the door of Hugo's recovery room.

I panted as I slid down the wall, "How?"

He held my chin in his hand, "Sweetheart all you need to do is to agree to go with me." "And leave Hugo for me."

I said in a serious tone, "I would never." "Do that ever."

He smirked evilly as he came closer to me and got a dagger out, "Well you have no choice in this matter."

I asked as I sat down on the one of the hospital chairs that was close to Hugo's recovery room, "What do you mean by that?"

He said nothing and smirked evilly as he kept his eyes on Hugo's recovery room.