Chapter 31 - Drowning

Sofia's POV

I could feel myself drowning in the sea. Before I closed my eyes since I couldn't get myself back up since I shot and felt weak.

I saw Hugo swim towards to me that I was the last sight I saw before I closed my eyes.

Hugo's POV

I swam down seeing Sofia unconscious while drowning. I saw her blood show faintly in the sea.

I swam down as quickly as I could. I held my breath as much as I could.

I swam down and once I got Sofia. I swam back to the sea surface with Sofia head on my shoulder.

I swam slowly to the land of the kingdom of Nightingale. I looked down to Sofia and checked her pulse. I sighed with relief as I get to land.

As I get to the stone ground, I gently rest Sofia on my lap. I cried hoping she woke up and I kissed her gently.

I hoped she's okay. As long she's okay. She's everything to me.

I like how she's so kind and wonderful she is acts around everyone even our exes for crying out, our exes, realising there's only good in everyone even if they act like they aren't, and wanting to help everybody and every living thing in the world. She's too beautiful for this world and she doesn't even know it, and yet. She's the most humble and down to earth person I know here. She's too sweet towards everyone she meets, especially Michael who I get jealous of him and make me get overprotective of her. She gives so much to everyone and never expects anything in return because she does it because she cares.

Hell, she's willing to go through this mission that is life threatening but then again every mission we have is occasionally life threatening.

I need her so because she makes me the happiest person when she smiles or anything she does. It makes my heart skip a beat. I love the electric curls and flicks she makes with her tongue when I kiss her, and it makes me kiss her even more passionately, which sends warning down my spine. I love her, I love how beautiful she is. I love how charitable, affectionate, compassionate, graceful, loving, caring she is — not every one word in every language I learnt over the years, isn't enough to describe her properly and how such an incredible person she is to me, to everyone. I love her so much that I'm scared I might lose her. I can't lose her. Not her. She's the light of my life. She's everything. She makes me happy. She's brave, sweet, smart, nice, fair, the most beautiful,  amazing, daring and cute princess I can't lose her, I just can't. She's too important to me, to everyone around her.

I looked around to see if I could get anyone to help us and hide from them. Or at least be safe. Safe. That word, safe. I just want her to be safe.

Michael's POV

I saw how Hugo gentle was with Sofia on his, not wait my Sofia.

I said walking to Cassandra as I get a fist bump with her, "Well half of our plan is done."

She nodded smiling softly as she looked at Sofia and Hugo, "Yep." "The couple is set and ready for them."

I nodded as I continued to carefully watch Sofia and Hugo.