Chapter 24 - Double Agent

Third person POV

Sofia went Hugo's castle to talk about their mission while Michael and Cassandra were reeling them in, and they have to be careful with what they were doing and to make sure they didn't spoil anymore of the plan.

Sofia's POV

I went into Hugo's room. And he was reading.

I smirked as I jumped onto his bed, "Guess who's a double agent?"

He put his arm around me and smiled, "Of course you!"

I laughed as I put my head on his shoulder, "They don't know we're trying figure out their real plan." "That's the fun part about this."

He laughed as he leaned back with a pillow, "Yep." "That's DEFINITELY the fun part."

I asked as I stayed leaning on his shoulder and I started drawing circles with my finger, "What do you think their actual plan?"

He said as he holding my hand gently, "Well I think it's to us back together with them but I don't know it's probably not it."

He asked as he put his book down, "So do you want to have dinner with me and my family tonight?"

I thought for a moment before replying, "Maybe but I might just stay for lunch."

He smiled as he kissed my cheek softly, "Okay in fact it's almost lunch time anyway."

I asked as I put my head off his shoulder, "So do you want to go into the dining room and have lunch with your family now?"

He smiled softly as he continued to relax on the bed, "Let's wait for now and read some books."

I smiled as I got up, "Okay."

We got some books and started reading until in a few hours Axel came in. And he said we were to have lunch so I had lunch with his family and it was really fun and nice.

Anyways I had lunch and went home straight after. After dinner I had to get up bright and early so I went to sleep at 8:00pm.

Michael's POV

I went to Cassandra's castle and her parent's headquarters again.

I asked as I came in, "So everything been well?"

She replied with a wicked smile, "Of course everything is going well."

I wondered for a second and asked, "Cass I know as much as I and you want Sofia and Hugo to ourselves, do you really think it's worth it?"

She looked at me as if I said something wrong and shouted at me as she put her hands in the air, "Well you don't want Sofia again?!" I nodded quietly.

She shouted as she sat down, "Well she won't go back to you like butterflies and rainbows you know?!" "If you want her BAD then you have to take DESPERATE MEASURES or more so in our case DRASTIC MEASURES?!"

I understood what she meant and said in response.

She smirked as she relaxed, "Of course you have nothing to say." "Because you know I'm right!"

I nodded and left. I had a busy day ahead of me tomorrow so I went to sleep early that night.

Hugo's POV

I was getting ready to go to bed when Axel literally BARGED into my room.

I asked as I got into bed, "Why are you in my room?"

He smirked as he sat on my bed, "Well we've both hella busy so I thought we could probably do something together tomorrow with Mum and Dad." "And I came to see how you and your little Princess are doing?"

I realised what he just said, "One I would love some more time with you, Mum and Dad tomorrow." "Two me and Sofia are doing fine thanks for asking."

He smirked as he poked me playfully, "So you two haven't kissed yet?"

My smile dropped and I asked as I crossed my arms, "How do you know about me and Sofia's first kiss?"

He chuckled as he got up, "I came back home and I saw you two kissing in the fountain literally I might add." "And I'm guessing you two enjoyed it."

I rolled my eyes and said playfully, "Yeah yeah whatever you say." "Now can I get some sleep now?"

He smiled softly as he went to the door, "Okay." "Night baby Bro."

I yawned as I get some sleep, "Night Big Bro."