Chapter 41 - Please wake up

Sofia's POV

I hoped Hugo would wake soon. Soon the doctor came in to check how he's doing.

I don't know why he isn't awake yet but I just hope he gets better soon or wakes up soon.

The doctor checked his vitals and said, "He's doing fine." "He's a stable condition."

I asked as I saw his family come in, "If he's in stable condition then why hasn't he woken up yet?"

The doctor replied, "He hasn't woke up yet because the computer chip was implanted in his neck and he is strong enough to fight to that." "But he is still unconscious because of that chip." "He's unconscious because the chip was strong and he might wake up with amnesia or something worse."

I broke down in tears hoping he would be okay.

Axel put his hand on my shoulder, he pulled me in for a hug, "Shh he's going to okay." "He's going to be okay."

I cried in his shoulder, "How can you be for sure?"

He said in soft tone, "Because I know him and you."

I looked at him confused and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

He said in a firm tone, "He always talks about you when he's at home." "And you are the first thing he's thinks about when he wakes up in the morning and the last thing he thinks about before he goes to sleep." "He talks about how amazing you are and etc." "You know him because he is strong enough to fight through anything even willing to fight for you."

I sniffed, "T-thank you." "I-I needed to hear that."

He smiled softly as we both started to talk to each other.

We spoke for hours. We spoke Hugo, hoping he could hear us. I spoke to his parents as well. They enjoyed my company as much as Axel did.