Chapter 30 - Ambushed again/Shot

Sofia's POV

We were surrounded with tons of men while our exes are enjoying the show.

I asked to Hugo on my opposite side, "You take the ones on left and I take the ones on the right?"

He said as he got his fists out, "Ready when you are."

I scoffed and said sarcastically as I get my fists out, "Oh baby I'm always ready."

I took the ones on the right and Hugo took the left.

We beat most of them and while I was kicking and punched the shit out of them. Something unexpected happened which I definitely didn't see coming.

Cassandra shot on my side of my stomach. I fought through the pain. But it was still hard.

Hugo's POV

I saw Sofia get shot by Cassandra. I saw the pain in her eyes as she fought through the pain.

I continued fighting with the men. I tried to help her.

I saw Sofia get pushed by Cassandra into the sea and her blood was showing faintly in the sea.

I was about to punch Cassandra in the god damn face when Michael held my fist back.

He growled as he held my fist in his hand, "Don't you dare touch my partner."

I growled as I stepped forward to make sure he felt my breath, "Yeah I don't give a shit because if you cared about Sofia." "You'd accept that you're friends with her and move on and not hurt her physically." "Or in your words take a step further then it already is."

He said in a bitter but firm, serious tone, "You don't know how far I'll go until Sofia is mine."

He let go of me as I jumped into the sea, making sure Sofia was alive and alright. I hoped she's okay.