Chapter 22 - An Offer

Sofia's POV

I was going to Nightingale to convince Michael and Cassandra, that I'm going to help them with their plan.

It has been 4 days so I'm going to leave Albuquerque to go to Nightingale, Cassandra's kingdom.

I went to the her parent's spy headquarters when I saw Cassandra and Michael watching something on the big screen and I stepped forward a bit to see what it was.

It was me and Hugo were on the screen! Creepy!

I knocked on the door and I heard some things shuffling and I heard Michael called me, "Come in!"

I came in and I saw everyone acting 'natural' around me or when I came in.

I turned to Michael and said in a serious tone, "Michael I want to join you and Cassandra." "For your plan with the bombs and the dynamites."

Michael studied my face expression and smiled softly, "Okay but I don't trust you to this plan because I don't believe you."

I nodded as I held his hand, "Okay but let's just say it's an offer for you so I can be for your plan."

I saw him blush as I held his hand. I kissed his cheek making him go crimson red.

I said in a soft voice, "Take your time." "But please consider my offer."

He smiled at me as he kissed me on the cheek making me blush a little, "Okay I'll think about it."

I nodded and left.

Michael's POV

After she left, all of us broke our serious characters. And we started laughing like idiots.

Cassandra said while laughing, "Oh she's like shark on a hook."

I said still laughing, "Yeah I guess we can consider her offer."

She shook me around and said loudly, "Michael!" "You HAVE to consider her offer!" "So our plan will work!"

I said happily, "Yes of course I'll tell her when we're in Enchancia again tomorrow morning or in two days."

I left and got some sleep.