Chapter 54 - Remembering Hugo

Sofia's POV

I was thinking about what relationship I have with Hugo. Were we girlfriend and boyfriend or just friends?

I was in my room with my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door.

I called back, "Come in." It was Hugo. Saying his name and thinking about our kiss. I brushed my fingers against my lips. His lips were so soft and I felt like it was just me and Hugo together like he understood me like no one did. Maybe we were something together. I just need to remember him.

He sat down on the bed as he tapped my shoulder, "Hey you there?"

I got out of my trance as I looked at him, "What?" "Sorry I was in my thoughts." "What did you want to talk about?"

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he said, "I was going to talk about me leaving Enchancia tonight after dinner."

My heart sunk, I didn't show it but all I said, "O-okay." "Umm why?"

He said with a smile, "Well I want to know for sure before I leave." He paused as he looked at me, "Do you remember me Sof?"

I looked down as I said quietly, "I don't remember you."

He laughed half heartily as I looked at him confused, "Break my heart Sof million times if you have to." "Break my heart million times if you have to and I'll ALWAYS be waiting for you now and forever." "I love you so much." "And I will never stop loving you." "I love you until the end of time." "I hope you remember me when the time is right."

He said as he gave me some book or photo album, "Here is something you could try and help you to remember me." "I should be leaving now see you later Sof."

He gave me a kiss and left me with the photo album.