Chapter 46 - Chipped 2.0

A few weeks later

Hugo's POV

I was reading a book. I'm still sad about my break up with Sofia but I'm not sure why she wanted to break up with me.

It was midnight during the weekend. Suddenly I heard a bang and slam out of nowhere.

I stood up in shock then I saw Sofia and Michael smirking.

She smirked as she kissed Michael, "Oh hello Hugo." "You missed the party didn't you?"

I asked confused as I stood there, "What do you mean par-." I'm cut off by Sofia punching me in the god damn face.

She smirked as she stepped forward and she whispered in my ear with really sexy, husky voice, "Sweetness the party came to you."

Okay if she wasn't fighting me right now with Michael. I will gladly say if though it's not the right place or time but that turned me on.

I stood up regaining myself. I said in a firm tone, "Sofia I won't fight you."

She shrugged her shoulders as she smirked, "Oh well too bad so sad." "You'll just make this easy for me then."

She punched me in the face then in my stomach. She kicked my legs.

Sofia's POV

I was fighting Hugo but I didn't want to fight him. And I felt like I was being controlled by Michael.

I screamed in pain as I tried to fight the computer chip, "Aaaaaah!" "Make it stop!" "I don't want to fight him."

Hugo came closer to me as he held me in his arms, "Sofia?"

I said breathing heavily trying to fight the pain, "Hugo I broke up with you to protect you from him." "You understand don't you?" "I know you would... did do the same thing for me, not to long ago."

He comforted me as he rubbed my back, "Shh I understand now." "I love you Sof you can fight through his chip."

I smiled weakly suddenly I felt Michael's computer chip gaining control of me again, "Aaaah!" "Hugo stand back!"

He yelled surprised as he held on to me tightly, "No!" "I'm not leaving you again!"

I pushed him as the computer chip continued to control me.