Chapter 39 - Cassandra!?

Sofia's POV

I saw Cassandra right in front of me. I didn't know what to do or what to say at that moment.

I just fell to the floor again. I couldn't feel my own body from being beaten up so badly by Hugo.

I felt too weak to at least try to stand up by myself.

Hugo's POV

I don't know what I was doing. I was kissing Cassandra but Sofia was on the floor almost motionless.

I felt something familiar happen when I kissed Cassandra. I knew I didn't feel the same way anymore about her.

I stopped kissing her and yelled angrily, "Stop!"

But I felt something in my neck that was glitching in me.

She held my face and grinned, "Oh Hugo my love." "You already under my control." "Sofia is no more." "I should know you beat her up for crying out loud." "Hmph you practically killed her."

I was shocked and I instantly ran to Sofia who was on the floor.

I mumbled sadly as I put her on my lap and gently caressed her cheek, "Nonono." "Sof please stay."

I held her cheek in my left hand, "Sofia please I'll do anything."

I saw her eyes weakly open. She smiled weakly as she caressed my cheek, "Hugo?"

I whispered as I put my head on hers, "Sofia." "I'm here." "Ahhh."

I felt the chip in my neck glitching. I felt Sofia looking with me worriedly. She called a spy hospital that was 10 miles from here. Before she lost consciousness. I held her close. Let's hope we're going to be okay. Cassandra on the other hand, she escaped before any of us could be her hands on her.

Cassandra's POV

I made my escape thankfully. My plan might not have been well. But I know Michael's plan will work, let's just say it's stronger if you use it on someone. On Sofia of course. Hehehe she won't see it coming to her.