Chapter 48 - Another hospital visit

Sofia's POV

I felt like I was getting carried by someone. Who was it? I can't remember anything what happened when I last opened my eyes.

Hugo's POV

I carried Sofia to the hospital. I sent a message to the James and Amber since their dad was out.

They rushed into the waiting room.

They shouted in concern, "How is she?!" "Is she alright?!" "What happened?!"

I said quietly before standing up, "Okay first thing calm down second she's going to okay, she's just having surgery since she has a computer chip in her neck because of Michael her ex."

It took them a while to process what I just said. They looked at me confused then they nodded.

The doctor came to us as he gave a reassuring smile, "She's okay."  "The surgery was successful."

We sighed with relief.

The doctor informed us, "She's just sleeping right now so if you want to go and see her."

We nodded as we went to see Sofia. She looked adorable as she was sleeping.

I asked as I sat down next close to her, "So do you think she'll be alright?"

James smirked as he put a hand on my shoulder, "Hugo if there's anything you need to know about Sof." "She's strong enough to fight through anything even spy stuff like a computer chip."

I smiled softly as I looked back at her as I slowly caressed her cheek, "Sof I don't know if you can hear me but I know you can fight it like you always do because you're Sofia." "You're this incredible, sexy, beautiful, cute, sporty, kindhearted, caring, loving, sweet, badass, passionate person I know." "I don't want to lose you."

I felt tears running down my cheeks as if it was me and Sof just the room together. I felt like we were going to lose her as I was in my thoughts, James and Amber hugged each other tightly hoping they wouldn't lose her.

Slowly her eyes started to open. She looked at me with a weird look, "Amber?" "James?" "Umm who are you?"

I was froze in shock what just happened?