Chapter 5 - The Ex Factor

The next day

Hugo's POV

I was waiting Cassandra to get ready to go to Enchancia. I had no choice but to bring her because she came in the morning. And I was leaving early in the afternoon.

I told her, "Cassandra hurry up we're running a bit late!"

She came out in a very beautiful gown and heavy makeup. I think she was trying to win me back again. I thought to myself, Nah Sofia is wayyy more prettier than Cass. She's my best friend and girlfriend. And she's more beautiful than a goddess to me at least.

I walked to the carriage and Cassandra sat way to close to me. Like I could feel her breathing on me.

Once we landed in Enchancia, I saw Sofia and I smiled until I saw her with someone with a brown haired teenager boy, who looked the same age as me. I am 18 now since my birthday was a few months ago.

I stepped out of the carriage. Cassandra got out by herself.

I asked Sofia quietly, "Hey Sofia who's this?"

She answered as we slowly walked to the door with Cassandra and someone else behind us, "He's Michael." "He's my ex boyfriend and he came unannounced I honestly didn't know he was going to visit me." "Please believe me Hugo I didn't mean for this to happen."

I took a deep breath and kissed her hand, "I believe you." "If you're wondering who's with me." "She's Cassandra and she's my ex girlfriend."

Me and Sofia muttered to ourselves, "Great(!)."

Sofia's POV

I was walking in with Hugo, Michael and Cassandra. When we got to my room. We sat down on my bed, waiting for someone to speak or start a conversation.

I was about to say something when Amber and James walked into my room.

Amber gestured to come over to her. I shook my head and gestured Hugo and our exes. James started to join in with Amber. I sighed.

I whispered softly in Hugo ear, "I'll back." "I'll make it quick."

I walked over to Amber and James.

I asked as I crossed my arms, "What do you two want?"

Amber asked giving me her signature smile, "Sofia have you and Hugo said the L word yet?"

I asked as I raised an eyebrow at her like a confused puppy, "What do you mean?" Then I realised what she said and I became flustered and blushed in embarrassment, "Amber!?"

James went into big brother mode and said, "Yeah Amber." "Just because they have been together for 6 months doesn't mean they are in a serious relationship yet." "It's Sofia we're talking about." "So she'll know when she's ready."

I agree with James, "Yes thank you James." "And Amber when me and Hugo do say it." "You will be the first to know."

I went back into the room and it was very awkward. I don't know how me and Hugo are going to get through this.

Michael's POV

We all sat in awkward silence. The only thing I'm wondering since when did Sofia know Prince Hugo?

I know Cassandra because our spy organisations have crossed paths before and we are going to get our exes back together.

I know she's a princess but I feel like there's something I'm missing but I don't know what.

Cassandra's POV

How did my Hugo know this fake princess anyway!? I'm mad and I know there's something I'm missing about him but I don't know.

Is it just my gut saying something is wrong with my Huggie bear. I just need to find out with Michael.