Chapter 29 - Ambushed on a yacht

Cassandra's POV

We got the men to ambush them and knock them out with sleeping gas.

We tied them together at the storage unit. Soon they woke up.

Hugo was the first one to wake up.

He yelled angrily as he tried to untie himself and Sofia, "What the fuck?!" "Why did you do this?!" "Sofia wake up!"

I said sarcastically as I folded my arms on my chest, "Oh Hugo you've gotten soft since the last time we dated in the past." "Oh how you changed so much since you dated this princess." Gesturing to Sofia.

He yelled angrily as he still tried to untie the ropes, that were very difficult and I made sure they were tightened before they woke up, "What are you going to do to us?!" "Kill us I dare you!?"

I laughed evilly as I walked up to him and my face in front of his, "You don't know far me and Michael are going to go." "We get want to we want."

Then I left.

Hugo's POV

What did she mean by that? When she left, Sofia slowly started to wake up.

She whispered looking around the storage unit, "W-where are we?" "Where are Cassandra and Michael?" "Hugo what happened?"

I answered quietly before looking down feeling guilty, "They ambushed us and they knocked us out with sleeping gas and they tied us up." "Which leads up to now."

We sat in silence when I heard quiet sobbing opposite of me.

I looked on my other side of me and I saw Sofia, it broke my heart when I saw her crying.

I choked up and asked as I tried to hold her hand, "Sofia why are you crying?"

She sniffed as she leaned her head against mine, "Because Hugo, it's my fault all of this happened we might never get out of the this storage unit and our parents might never find us." "You turned soft because of me." "I made feel weak and vulnerable, and soft as a spy now, but before you met me, you were this strong, popular, badass spy who NEVER put his guard down but now since we're dating me. We might as well break up for real."

I leaned my head against hers, "Sof don't you know the amazing affect you have on me?" "You changed me for the better becoming soft and vulnerable made me stronger like you did." "You changed me for the greater good." "I was a sexist, arrogant bully until I met you." "And I would never trade you for anything Sof." "You're the best girlfriend and best friend I had ever had."

I could feel a grin or smirk or a sweet smile growing on her face.

She smiled sweetly as her eyes widen with shock and realisation, "Hugo I know what we can do about us tied up with the ropes."

I smirked as I looked at her, "Well what are you waiting for an invitation love?"

She blushed a bit and used her spy bracelet which had a small laser and pointed the laser at the ropes and it cut right through them. And we got out of the storage unit.

Sofia's POV

We got out of the storage unit. And we were ambushed again but this time when dealt with it properly time this time. Like spies.

I kicked them and punched them in the their stomach and used my head to knocked them out unconscious.

There were a lot of men but obviously we weren't going down without a proper fight before we leave. Am I right?

Anyways we fighting what I thought what felt like 3 hours of fighting but I'm not complaining about it, I'm enjoying it. While they were fighting us, Michael and Cassandra sat down at this scene and enjoyed it and watched it with drinks. Like as if this was a movie scene from a movie for them.