Chapter 53 - Leaving Enchancia

5 days later

Hugo's POV

It was the day I was going to leave Enchancia castle. And I've done everything I can help Sofia. Even kissed her to go that far. And nothing else works.

I was going to Amber with the photo album since if nothing else worked out. I figured when I leave, give the photo album might work but I can't know for sure yet. I need to know when I leave Enchancia.

I knocked on her door. She called me, "Who is it?"

I answered, "Hugo."

She called, "Come in."

I came in and sat down on a chair.

She asked as she sat down, "So what do you need?"

I asked as I held the photo album, "Amber can you please do a favour for me?"

She nodded quietly as she put her hand on mine, "Of course Hugo." "You can ask me to do anything for you." She asked with a smile, "So what is it?"

I put the photo album in her hands, "This is something I want you to give Sofia when I leave tonight." "It's a photo album of us." "When I leave can you give it to her for me please?"

She gave me a frown face as she said in whispered voice, "Are you kidding?" "Hell no!" "If anyone is going to help Sofia get the memories back of you then it has to be you Hugo not me." "But if really want me to then I'll do it." "But you will have to give to her yourself before you leave tonight."

I thanked her with a grateful smile, "Thank you Amber and I will definitely give to her myself before I leave and you can explain to her what happened if she gets her memories back."

I left her room to have lunch.