Chapter 26 - Why aren't they giving any information?!

1 week later

Third person POV

Sofia and Hugo were fully focused on their mission but Cassandra and Michael weren't going down without a fight so they didn't give anymore information to Sofia. Sofia, on the other hand, she was getting annoyed with it and decided to dig around in their spy's headquarters system if she could get anything from it. So much so that she was losing sleep on it.

Hugo's POV

I came into Sofia's room and she sleeping on her desk. And she was snoring as well, loudly I might add.

I whispered softly in her ear, "Sofia."

She murmured softly, "Go away James I want to sleep, I haven't slept probably in a week."

I whispered softly as I gently scooped her up and I put her head on my lap as I leaned against a big pillow when we went on the bed, "Sofia we need to go over the plan."

She relaxed on my lap and mumbled, "Why aren't they giving any information?" "They haven't given any more information Hugo and I've tried to hack into their spy's headquarters system." "Or at least find something."

I whispered-yelled as I stroked her hair, "Wait a minute." "They're not giving any information other than that?!"

She relaxed again and she nodded quietly.

I relaxed her on the bed. And laid down next to her.

I laid down next to her and wondered what if me and Sofia could have met differently if we weren't spies? What if we weren't spies what else we could've done with our lives?

She giggled tiredly, "Hugo why are you staring at me?"

I teased as I put my arms around her, "Why?" "Can't I stare at my beautiful Princess?"

She laughed tiredly and gently wrapped her arms around me and she nuzzled her nose against my neck. I took a nap with her. Until when I woke up, I saw Amber and James at the her door.

I saw Sofia still sleeping and I move out of her arms. Making sure not to move too much so I don't wake her up.

James whispered, "Don't worry we won't make a sound."

I kissed her forehead before I left.

How are we going to get them? If they aren't going to enough information?

Sofia's POV

I was sleeping until dinner time. As I go upstairs to my room.

Then I looked at my laptop and I decided to get on with more work done or do same thing I did for last week.

I continued to work on their spy's headquarters system again. Until I got a call from Michael.

I put him on speaker.

I asked as I continued to work, "Hey Michael why did you call?"

He informed me, "Well the bombs and the dynamite are being moved into the yacht in two weeks so be prepared to make a move."

I said as I coded, "Okay see you later I got to go byeee."

He said as he ended the call, "Byeee."

After he called me, I texted Hugo.

Me: Hiii so Michael called me before and he said that their moving the bombs and dynamite in two weeks.
H: Hii that's great wait a minute it's 3 in the morning Sof you should get some sleep.
Me: Fine I love you good night
H: ☺️ I love you too good night.

I put my phone on the charger and got to bed.