Chapter 14 - Something in the security cameras

Cassandra's POV

Everything is going to plan. That's exactly what we need. I don't know how they don't know yet. They can't be that oblivious right?

So hopefully they are going to find out soon. They have to find out soon as possible because it has to go to plan. Hehe this plan is golden.

Sofia's POV

I woke up and forgot what happened last night. I got changed into jeans and a top.

Her outfit.

I met up with Hugo

I met up with Hugo.

His outfit.

We both went to a cafe

We both went to a cafe. Before going to the police station. We went to the police station after.

Hugo's POV

We went to the police station and started to get to work the minute we sat down on opposite side of each other.

We stayed here like the last time. I went over to see Sofia's side and her computer.

I smirked as I saw her coding, "What are you doing love?"

She smiled as she turned around with her chair, "Oh just trying to figure out who's or what is in on this video."

I stroked her hair and teased her, "Oh really?" You're already seem damn smart, breathtaking and badass woman to me."

She blushed a bit and teased back as she nudge her nose against mine, "Well I already know you seem to be damn handsome, charming, badass man to me."

I blushed a bit. I smirked as I leaned down to kiss her and we closed our eyes ready to kiss until we heard someone cleared their throat.

We looked up and saw Andrew. I back about a few feet away.

She cleared her throat nervously and continued to work.

Andrew asked as he looked at Sofia's computer, "So Sofia what did you find?"

She replied quickly composing herself, still flustered, "I found something in the security cameras." "But I can't see it properly so I'm going to ask my dad for help."

Andrew nodded and left us again and went to work.

We left the same time last night, and we asked for her dad for help with this investigation. He agreed and I went back home to sleep thinking about what's on the security camera?