Chapter 50 - Remember me Sof?

The next day

Hugo's POV

I went to Enchancia to see how Sof is doing. Roland said I can stay in Enchancia for a week or so to help Sof get her memories back of me.

Sofia was reading a book when I came in. I smiled at her. She returned my smile with her cute smile of hers, that I can't get enough of.

I smiled as I walked into her room, "Hi Sofia."

She smiled as she put her book away, "Hi..."

I introduced myself as I bowed, "Hugo." "I'm Prince Hugo."

She curtsied, "Please to meet you Prince Hugo."

I said to her, "Please call me Hugo."

She smiled as she sat down, "Okay Hugo."

She asked as she looked at me, "Okay so how did we meet each other?"

I said with a small smile, "Uhh it's better if I show you."

I took her to the club we met on our mission. Oh and I forgot to tell you that it's December and Sofia is 18 a few months ago. So we're allowed to have alcohol, tequila and etc.

Sofia's POV

We went some club during night. And we ordered a round of tequila shots.

After we almost drunk halfway through the tequila shots.

I asked as I put head on the table, "So is this how we meet each other?"

He chuckled as he put my head on his shoulder, "Not exactly." "Let's say we're spies of our dad's royal spy company."

He lowered his voice when it was at the last sentences.

I groaned as I felt like I was going to faint, "So we met here?" He nodded.

He smiled softly as he asked me, "Yeah anyway should we get going?" He added with smirk, "And you my friend are drunk from the amount of tequila shots you had."

I smiled as we went home, "So why did we meet each other at the club?"

He explained with an unsure smile, "Well it was an assignment I had to get your amulet for some reason and we met." "You took me out with a self defence move since I was caught off my guard." "You took me to your highest technology dungeon, it didn't close exactly when you wanted to so it closed when you came in and we slept there for the night." "And we found out about our families' feud between us and we got to both of it together." "But while we were trying to find out who started it, I was in an incident with some people and an old friend Stefan so I helped him and we had a ball and we started our relationship together, we had 3 to 6 month missions but we bumped into our exes and they started to plan together so they had put computer chips in us to control us and I was first then you but the computer chip was stronger then there was some complications after the surgery so you lose your memory of me."

I said in amazement, "Wow all that really happened?"

He nodded as we went to dinner when we came back to Enchancia castle. I still don't know him or should I know him? Nothing isn't jogging my memories of him.