Chapter 8 - Michael and Cassandra's plan

Michael's POV

I was going to Cassandra's castle when I was walking out off the carriage.

I began to think are Sofia and Hugo spies? Because that would explain Sofia being as good as fighting as Cassandra.

I came into Cassandra's parents spy headquarters or company. I saw Cassandra and I waved to her and she came over to me.

I informed as I sat down, "We need to come up with a plan."

She asked as she crossed her arms, "Didn't we already used our first plan already?"

I realised as I started to pace myself, "Yes but they didn't find out I shot Hugo's motorbike yet." "With my gun I might add."

She asked practically glaring at me, "Did you leave the gun in the same place?"

I don't remember whether I did leave my gun in the same place. Oh well it doesn't matter. For now at least.

I scoffed as I stood in one place, "It doesn't really matter anyway." "They'll never will find out that we're spies and we're working together."

She nodded, "True but what if they do find out?"

I smirked as I walked up to her, "We'll stop them and have them for ourselves."

She as she crossed her arms, "I see, so what's plan B and C?"

I smirked as I sat down again, "Plan B is to get them far away from Enchancia and Albuquerque for plan C to work."

She smirked as she sat down next to me, "So get them far away from their homes that shouldn't be too hard."

But then I realised, "But how we will get them far away from Enchancia and Albuquerque?"

She shrugged her shoulders as she leaned back, "I don't know we have to figure it out."

Cassandra's POV

We thought in silence until my mum and dad came to see how we're doing.

My mum asked me, "How are you and your boyfriend doing here?"

I was about to reply when I realised what my mum said.

I mumbled to mum, my eyes going back and forth with her and Michael, "Mum he isn't my boyfriend." "He's my friend."

Mum just replied, "Sure sure whatever you say."

Dad said as he held my hand, "I think I have an idea to get your Hugo back."

I stuttered as I stood up with Michael, "W-what is it?"

Dad and mum got us to the map of the kingdom. Of my kingdom, Nightingale.

I gasped as I realised and explained his plan, "Ohh so make Sofia go to our side while she's still working on the other side and Michael will convince her and etc." "All they need to do is to figure us out."

I turned around and shook hands with Michael, "So is our plan set?"

Michael nodded and left and I went to bed. Dreaming about me and Hugo.