Chapter 4 - Michael? Cass?

Sofia's POV

I was walking in the castle when I bumped into Amber and James.

I asked happily as I was in front of them, "Hey you two." "How's your relationships going?"

Amber and James chorused, "Great."

Amber asked while smirking, "So how's it going with you and Hugo?"

I smiled softly, "Good." "Do you two want to go out with me to the village?" "I'm running some errands." "Do you want to help me?"

Amber said, "We'd love to Sofia but we have to go to the library to do some homework and spy work."

I waved a dismissive hand at them, "It's fine." "You and James can help me next time."

I walked to the village, and I went to the shoemaker first.

The shoemaker smiled brightly as he gave me a box of shoes to deliver, "Hello Princess Sofia!" "Thank you for helping me as you do on a weekly basis." "And where's your boyfriend Hugo?"

I chuckled as I got the boxes of shoes off him, "You're welcome and Hugo is busy so I'll be doing it by myself today." "So who's houses do I need to deliver these to?"

The shoemaker laughed as he gave me the list, "Let's see, there's Sam's house, Lily's house, Jade's house, Ruby's house and Michael's house."

I froze when I heard Michael's house. He used me for intel for his spy organisation on me, and on top of that he used me and he cheated on me. In front of me, and he didn't even care.

I nodded quietly and I went to go to deliver the shoes. When I stopped at Ruby's house and Jade's house, we had a small chit chat and catching up since we haven't spoken since I was 15? So I think three years since we last spoke in a person but we still do write to each other.

Then my last stop was Michael's. I knocked on his door. I prayed that he didn't remember me.

When he opened the door, he was shirtless and he had a shirt in his hand. I looked down and quietly waited for him to say something.

Michael's POV

I opened the door, to see Sofia, my love and the only one for me. I was shirtless of course because I was working out.

I smiled mischievously at her as I got the box of shoes off her, "Sofia?"

She looked at me coldly and said, "Michael?"

I explained to her, "Sofia I know you probably hate me for lying and cheating on you but my boss told me to do that so I wouldn't get attached to you because I started to fall in love with you because an-."

She nodded and put her hand out, "It's okay I understand now but I know if you told me you would've lost your spy role in the organisation." "So can we just settle this and just be friends?"

I nodded and smiled as I shake her hand, "That we will." "Bye Sof."

As I walked back inside and closed the door, I thought to myself, "Friends?" "Nah we're made for each other." "I'll have Sofia as mine with a bit of help."

Third person POV

Sofia helped the baker, shoemaker, and the teacher at her old school. And she helped Helen Handshaw and spent some time with Ruby and Jade before going back to work back home. She had some spy work and homework. As any royal teenager. On the way home she bumped into Lucinda and they talked about everything. Soon Lucinda helped Sofia get home and they waved to each other before Sofia walked back inside.

Hugo's POV

I was just finishing up my homework for today. When someone knocked on my door.

I called back, "Who is it?"

Dad answered as he opened the door, "It's your Dad."

I called back, "Come in."

I asked as I turned around, "What do you need me to do Dad?"

Dad asked nervously, "Umm." "Son we have an unexpected and unannounced guest for you."

I asked as I relaxed on my bed, "Who is it Dad?"

I heard a female voice say, "Huggie bear."

I sighed as I got off the bed and turned around, "Cass?" "Bye!"

She stomped away but she left a message on my desk,
"See you tomorrow love."

Oh great I'm going to hang out with Sofia and my ex tomorrow.