Chapter 17 - The results

A week later

Third person POV

Sofia and Hugo were out in the garden of Albuquerque castle waiting for their dads to give the results from the scan test already. Sofia was pacing back and forth waiting impatiently for the results while Hugo was trying to help her be calm and relax already.

Hugo's POV

I tried to get Sofia to calm down but she was stressing out!

I called her, "Sofia!" "Sof!"

But she wasn't listening to me because she was mumbling things to herself and she was pacing and in her own world.

So I grabbed her by the waist with my arm and she blushed when I did that to her.

I whispered softly as I gently brushed her hair out of her face, "Sof calm down." "Everything will be fine."

I hugged her tightly as she gently returned the hug.

She mumbled in my chest, "I know I know but what if it's someone who we know or I know who did it to us on our first date."

I stroked her hair and smiled softly still hugging her, "Sofia whoever it might be." "We'll deal with this together."

We stayed in this position for a while before we heard Benedick call us.

Benedick called us, "Prince Hugo, Princess Sofia."

We release from each other's embrace.

I called back, "We're in the garden Benedick."

Benedick came into the garden and informed us, "Your father wants you two you highnesses."

I thanked him, "Thank you for informing us Benedick we'll go now."

We left the garden after Benedick left to do more stuff around the castle.

Sofia's POV

We walked into King Garrick's office.

I asked nervously as we sat down, "Dad, King Garrick have you got the results from the scan test now?"

Dad let out a sigh and showed us a white envelope, "Yes but you're going to happy who you're going to find out who it is."

They both gave us a white envelope with our names on it.

We opened it and we read it to the identity of the fingerprints.

And it was....