Chapter 33 - Hiding in plain sight

Sofia's POV

I woke up and saw Hugo sleeping, I thought to myself, "cute."

Then I caught myself staring at him. I quickly snapped out of the trance and got changed into some jeans and a top.

When I got changed, Hugo woke up. He smiled and pulled me close to him.

Then I noticed he was shirtless and this sleepy and sexy look on his face and in his eyes. I saw his six pack abs and saw he had really muscular body.

I turned around trying not to become flustered at him. 

He put his arms around my waist and teased me, "What?" "You embarrassed by me." "Or what you want to, you know." He winked at me innocently.

I punched him playfully in the arm and scolded him playfully, "Hugo!" "No we're still young and teenagers." "We're not ready for that."

He laughed as he still had arms around me, "Mkay I won't tease you about that anymore."

I asked as I turned around, "Hugo we might be hiding from them but we might not be at the same time."

He teased me as he kissed me on the lips, he shivered as I curled my tongue in his mouth, "Well you enjoying this for now?"

I nodded as I rested my head on his shoulder like I did last night.

He asked as he put his head on mine, "So do you want something sweet?"

I asked confused as I put my head off his shoulder, "What?" "Like ice cream or a milkshake o—."

He cut me off, crushed his lips and kissed me on the lips hard. I kissed him knowing he wanted more. He shivered at my touch. Each time I touched him, he shivered.

I pulled away and snickered at me, "I love the way you shiver when I touch you."

He groaned loudly then I realised he was still shirtless and pulled away to have breakfast.

I gave him a peck on the cheek and went to the dining room.

Hugo's POV

I got changed into jeans and a top and had breakfast.

I saw Sofia go out and pick flowers in the garden, I think she was making flower crowns. I noticed the couple was watching us in a weird way.

I asked as I put my hand on hers squeezing it reassuringly, "Hey I know you're getting uncomfortable by them." Showing her with my eyes so they wouldn't notice.

I smiled as she put a flower crown on my head, "So do you want to go out?" "You know for a milkshake or something?"

She nudged her nose against mine and smiled back, "Sure why not."

I offered my hand to her which she gladly took.

We went walked out to the village where we saw a small cafe.

We walked and ordered a chocolate milkshake and a piece of red velvet cake to share. Thankfully no one noticed us or who we were so we didn't worry about that.

While we were waiting for the drink and the cake. We stayed at the view. I mean the view in front of me was something incredible. I saw her hand and put my hand on hers.

She smiled softly as she continued to look at the view.

We got the cake and the milkshake. We had the cake to the last crumb.

We had the chocolate milkshake, we lost in our own little world because we were giving each other a loving look. How I say this without being cheesy? We got lost into each other's eyes. Okay that sounded cheesy, oh well.

After we went to the cafe, we went to some shops.

After that we went back to the cabin, we went back to the garden where we laid down on blanket, staring down at the stars.

She whispered to me as she stared at the stars, "The stars sure are sparkling tonight."

I looked at her and saw that her eyes were sparkling more than the stars even were at night.

I smiled as I gave a quick kiss to her cheek, she giggled softly in response.

I noticed that Sofia didn't say anything after that. I noticed she was asleep. I got a blanket around us and felt asleep until 2:00am. Since we were outside, I suddenly woke up.

I whispered to myself, "I can't let Sofia be in the cold like this." "We better get inside." I carried Sofia in my arms and I laid down beside her and fell back asleep.

Michael's POV

I was in the castle, with Cassandra.

Watching Sofia and Hugo, while getting info from Morgan and Christian who we put there so we can 'keep an eye on them.'

But not in a creepy way, in a way that was friendly but subtle. Okay hearing myself now. It's creepy but Cassandra doesn't want to put it that way.

We watched Sofia and Hugo were being careful but at the same time aware of themselves. From the cameras we put cameras everywhere. Great.