Chapter 51 - The Photo Album

2 days later

Hugo's POV

I told Axel to get me photos of me and Sof as a couple to help me with something.

I got a purple pink book with a picture of us at front. I had the same one just black.

I was in the guest room when I was working on my day with Sofia tomorrow.

Baileywick smiled as he bowed, "Prince Hugo. I'm to inform you that your brother is here." "Prince Axel."

I thanked him, "Thank you Baileywick." "You can bring him in."

He smiled as he left my room.

He asked as he gave me the photos, "So why do you need these pictures?"

I answered as I put glue on them, "If me being here and trying to help Sof regain her memories of me then I'll give her a photo album."

He asked as he crossed his arms, "But what if the photo album doesn't work either?"

I smiled as I looked at photo of us laughing after the ball, "Then I'll continue trying to help her and I won't give up on her."

Axel patted my back, "Well I don't know if you can continue to do that." "But it's okay if you want to continue trying." "I'll be here if she doesn't remember you."

I smiled softly as I continued to stick the pictures into the book, "Well do you want to stay?" "You can help me if you want to?"

He said as he waved a dismissive hand, "Nah." "I know Sofia will remember you when you least expect it." "I should get going." "See you in a week."

I smiled softly as I continued to work on the photo album, "I will definitely come back home in week." "And help Sof." "See you in a week."