Chapter 36 - Being watched

2 weeks later

Hugo's POV

We were still being careful since Cassandra and Michael are still out there to get them for themselves.

Me and Sofia were talking when she felt uncomfortable suddenly. I could tell we were being watched.

I asked as I put her hair out of her, "Sof you alright?"

She gave an reassuring smile and decided to make some food for lunch. She made some tea and some food.

We ate in silence. After we ate, we went to a walk in the garden.

I asked as I sat down on a bench, "Sof I know we're being watched on." "But don't worry about it."

She rolled her eyes playfully as she leaned into my chest, "I know but what if Cassandra or Michael do something to us or something happens to us."

I said softly as I played with her hair, "Don't worry about it." "We'll do something together about it."

She asked as she looked at the stars, "Hugo what do you think our families doing?"

I said as I kept her close, "I don't know." "But I think you shouldn't worry too much because they know where we are."

I felt Sofia nodded quietly. We went back inside.

Before we went back to inside, I pulled her close and stole a kiss.

She was shocked and yelled surprised, "Hugo!"

I gave her a smug grin as I walked in, "What like you didn't expect that?"

She scoffed as she pointed her index finger at me, "Okay but you owe me now."

I turned red. Damn she stole my words. And that's sounds like something I would say.

I laughed nervously as I walked into the garden, "Yeah whatever you say." "So I'm going to walk in the garden again before I get to bed okay?"

She nodded quietly as she kissed me gently before going to bed, "Okay good night."

I said softly, "Good night."

Cassandra's POV

I saw Sofia going inside and Hugo walked to the garden.

I secretly ambushed him and put a computer chip in his neck and so I can control him. And he can be mine. Just mine.