Chapter 20 - Confrontation

Third person POV

Sofia and Hugo both sent a letter to Michael and Cassandra. To meet them in the afternoon soon as possible. So Sofia could confront Michael and Hugo could confront Cassandra. Hugo tried to keep Sofia calm down before she started to panic and overthinking about things.

Hugo's POV

I was trying to keep Sofia calm so she can confront Michael, her ex boyfriend calmly and slowly.

She was biting her bottom lip nervously and she was playing with a strand of her hair. Why does everything she does is has been so damn cute?!

I said calmly as I saw her biting her bottom lip nervously and she played with a strand of her hair, "Sof, calm down everything will fine."

She looked at me with serious expression and shouted at me, "Hugo!" "This isn't like anything I had to!" "Missions I can do but not confronting my ex!" "It's not an everyday thing like what I say?!" " 'Hey Michael like why did you ruin my first date with my new boyfriend who is a complete secret!'"

I laughed awkwardly as I realised what she said, "Oh right." "I don't know what do to about it." "But I know you'll think of something you're very smart and you can come up with a plan I just know it." As I tapped her nose with finger, getting a small, cute giggle out of her.

I kissed her lightly before I heard someone, from the door,  cleared his throat.

It was Michael and Cassandra giving death glares.

Michael said as he started to walked up to us, "Well I see my new favourite couple are enjoying themselves?"

Keeping his death stare at me.

He said keeping his death stare at me, "Well I came here to talk to with Sofia but it's clearly clear to me that you're busy."

I growled as I came closer to him, "You be careful sonny otherwise you're going to the fist right in the face by me." "And if you hurt her once more than I'll hunt you and make sure you don't come up into her life again is that understood?"

He growled back, "Well I was actually planning to have Sofia to myself and only myself but it's clearly obvious you are want to fight." "Well let's fight shall?"

I heard Sofia gulped nervously since she was bang in the middle of it.

I put my fist up causing Sofia to come between us, saying, "Umm about Michael you go to the other room and Hugo you stay with Cassandra."

I put my fist down and sighed, "Okay."

Michael went to the other room and Cassandra stayed.

I crossed my arms as Sofia was out the room.

I asked her, "So why did he do?" "Because you asked?" "Or because he wanted to get me hurt and have Sofia for himself?"

She replied quickly with a fake smile, "Oh Huggie bear of course he did it because he wanted Sofia." "And I want you." As she started to pull me closer.

I quickly reacted and pulled away, "No I'm not yours anymore we're in past."

She replied what I think was a joke, "Oh Hugo you don't know how far some people are willing to go to get their one they desire the most."

I laughed as I sat down, "Nope you're lying some people get over it and move on." "Most people wouldn't do that." "It would be so creepy." "You know just to obsess over one person for the rest of your life."

She didn't reply to that comment and all she mumbled something to herself, "Well I better get Michael before our plan gets exposed by him."

I must've been hearing things so I get ready for dinner and wait for Sofia.

Michael's POV

I went a separate room with my Sofia not Hugo's.

She crossed her arms and asked, "Why the fuck would you do that to me and Hugo on our date?"

I laughed as I pulled her closer, "Sofia you should know by now I would ANYTHING to be with you again."

She gently pushed me so she could get out of my arms.

She kept a serious expression and said, "No I got over the breakup because I was heartbroken and I had trust issues because of you." "I found love again, you need to get over something that doesn't exist anymore."

I scoffed as I left the room, "Whatever you say Sof but I will have you to myself you just don't know it yet."

She just rolled her eyes and went to dinner.

Good thing, the both of them are oblivious as each other. So they won't find out the plan any time soon.

Third person POV

Sofia and Hugo went to dinner and Hugo and Sofia kept on thinking what Cassandra and Michael said to them. What did they mean by a plan or do anything to be with them? They went to sleep tossing and turning around trying to sleep. Until it was midnight they finally got some sleep.