Chapter 49 - Amnesia

Sofia's POV

I saw a teenage boy with jet black hair with my brother and sister, James and Amber. Staring at me as if I just woke up from coma or something.

I asked looking at them weirdly, "What?"

Amber and James tackled me with a big bear hug.

I wheezed as I returned the hug, "Um." "Guys I can't breathe."

Amber and James let go of me and I looked at the boy in a weird way. I asked as I looked at him, "Who's this?"

Referring to the other person in the room.

Amber and James looked at each other shocked before looking at me confused for some reason.

I asked confused, "What?"

Amber first moved as she put her hand on mine as she patted it, "Sofia you're joking aren't you?" "You remember Hugo don't you?"

I thought for a while before replying with a giggle, "Hugo?" "No I don't know him why should I?" "Is he my friend or something?"

The boy who was in front of me came to me and asked me with an unsure tone, "You really didn't know me?"

I shook my head. They looked at me confused, shocked or something.

Hugo's POV

I don't understand what happened to Sofia after the surgery. The doctor said it was successful.

The doctor came in and looked at us confused in concern. We explained it to him. He was surprised.

He soon said as he looked at her health chart, "I think the computer chip was stronger than yours Hugo." "That's why she lost her memories of you."

I asked as I looked at her in concern, "Will Sofia remember me or will the affect be permanent?"

He said while thinking, "Mmm." "I think if you leave it like this it will be permanent or you can do something to help her to remember you."

I smiled softly as I thanked him, "Thank you."

We toke Sofia back to Enchancia and I stayed until it was dark.