Chapter 37 - You alright?/ Chipped

Sofia's POV

I was getting ready to go to sleep. When Hugo grabbed me very hard and harshly.

I gulped nervously as I looked at him, "Hugo are you alright?"

He growled as he grabbed my arm more tightly, "You're not my girlfriend and you never were." "Now come with me."

I felt tears forming in my eyes as I try to let go of his tight grip, "Hugo I don't believe this isn't you." "I know this isn't you."

He rolled his eyes as he got me in his car, "Whatever this was always me but you were to blind to see the real me."

I felt like I was going to cry. This isn't the Hugo I know. I love him, I love Hugo. I bit my bottom lip sadly. What if I-I never see my Hugo.

I looked out to the car window. Hoping Hugo would come back. He took me to a strange room and started fighting me.

He yelled angrily as he crossed his arms, "What?!""You too weak to fight?!"

I looked away and curled up into a ball as I said with tears falling down from my cheek, "Hugo this isn't you," "I know this isn't." "And Hugo I have NEVER struggled fight someone before but you." "I'm not weak to fight you." "I'm scared to fight you."

He scoffed as he rolled his eyes, "You're too soft." "Thank goodness you're not my girlfriend."

I stood up weakly and put a brave smile on, "You know what let's get this over and done with."

He smirked as he got his fists ready, "I never thought you'd say that you bitch."

I said as I got my fists out, "You bitch you messed with the wrong girl."

As much as I didn't want to fight him. But I had to.