No.34

Let's dance

It was a Friday night and usually both Draco and Emily would have been busy with friends, reserving Sunday for each other but enjoying their friends company on the other weekend days. However, Draco had been whining over how little he had seen Emily lately.

Things had been busy. The DA was taking up a lot of her time and he was busy with his prefect duties, schedules simply had been aligning.

She was supposed to be playing veritaserum truth or dare with the twins and Lee Jordan, although a large group would probably end up joining in. Yet, the second her boyfriend had shot her the puppy dog eyes she had agreed to skip on her friends fun to stay in with Draco.

Which lead them to here. Both dressed in pjs and her record player spinning gently in the back ground.

Draco watches from the couch with a fond smile as she sings along to the Queen record spinning.

The record player had been a Christmas gift from Sirius along with an expansive selection of muggle records, her favourite being the Queen ones.

She's singing quietly hips circling in a casual dance without her actually noticing. She's in the middle of applying face mask in the small bathroom attached to the room. Her scraped back as he cranes his neck to peek at her.

"God knows! God knows I've fallen in love. It's strange but it's true I can't get over the way you love me like you do," her voice is getting louder as she rinses her fingers of the blue face mask.

Opening a cupboard to place the pot of face mask into it. Singing the guitar instrument loudly as she re-enters the room.

Draco watches with a smirk as she winks at him, dancing towards him with a grin. Laughter bubbling in her voice as she dances.

He's not sure if she's intentionally being sexy, or if it's just her but the way her hips swing makes him wriggle in his seat.

"I can't get used to livin' without, livin' without, livin' without you by my side. I don't want to live alone, hey," she sings loudly. The moment ending when she trips over the coffee table, to entranced his smile to look where she is going.

His loud laughter fills the room as she lets out a dramatic sigh.

"Your girlfriend could have just died and you just laugh," she pretends like to be hurt. He rolls his eyes jumping up to wrap his arms around her, only laughing more when she pretends to turn away from him.

His lips pressing a gentle kiss to the back of her neck enough to get her to drop the act and turn to loop her arms around his neck.

Draco moves to place the usual kiss to her forehead as he always does when he has her in his arms like this. Pouting when she quickly dips out of the way.

"You'll get face mask on your lips," she shrugs, leaning onto her tippy toes to press a kiss to his cheek. He groans, already missing the way a red blush paints her cheek when he presses there noses together after kissing the top of her head.

"What's it even for?" He pouts dramatically

"This one is to reduce puffiness," she explains.

"I like puffiness," he pouts, hating the way her eyes widen a little, knowing what she's going to ask.

"You should do it with me! We can have a girly night!"

"I'm not a girl," he moans. She's already pulling out of his arms and running towards the stairs, aware her boyfriend will do whatever she asks of him.

"You'll like it. Get all pampered," she calls.

He waits with a small smile on his face until she comes bounding back down the stairs. A wash bag that she drops to the sofa in one hand and a green hair band in the other. He looks to the bang in question, his only response a wink.